Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Banned

Odd combo that resulted in an Infinity dragon for me....

I bred a Diamond and Night dragon trying for Mercury, Anubis, Black Diamond or Dark Angel. I got 40 hours and thought great, an Anubis.... but when it went to the nest it was an Infinity dragon (which was cool because I didn't have it either). Based on the DS Wiki, I shouldn't have been able to get an Infinity with Diamond and Night though. Odd. They must not have the rules right for breeding Infinity dragons.

Makes me wonder about the Battle Arena calculator too. Things have not been working like they should the last several tourneys. I am constantly getting 50-90% dragons taking numerous attempts to beat even "easy" dragons. My guess is that TL is changing code for the tournaments though to make things harder for those who have spent enormous amounts of time breeding dragons so they can win these tournaments easily.
    Last edited by chuckyt888; 07-20-15 at 11:30 AM. Reason: removed comment on third party link- see forum rules

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    I bred a Diamond and Night dragon trying for Mercury, Anubis, Black Diamond or Dark Angel. I got 40 hours and thought great, an Anubis.... but when it went to the nest it was an Infinity dragon (which was cool because I didn't have it either). Based on the DS Wiki, I shouldn't have been able to get an Infinity with Diamond and Night though. Odd. They must not have the rules right for breeding Infinity dragons.

Makes me wonder about the Battle Arena calculator too. Things have not been working like they should the last several tourneys. I am constantly getting 50-90% dragons taking numerous attempts to beat even "easy" dragons. My guess is that TL is changing code for the tournaments though to make things harder for those who have spent enormous amounts of time breeding dragons so they can win these tournaments easily.
    This seems to be an intended change in breeding. Others have also gotten Infinity with only one diamond type in the mix. It has been a while now, maybe a month. I guess the wiki hasn't caught up yet.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post

That's a glitch that even the mods said they are aware but are too busy to fix
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    That's a glitch that even the mods said they are aware but are too busy to fix
    If it doesn't make them or cost them money Storm8 doesn't care about it.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    If it doesn't make them or cost them money Storm8 doesn't care about it.
    Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Who knows when were the Charm, Seabreeze (?), Atlantis, and Planet Dragons released? I need an exact answer, almost nobody knows, unless if you were one of the first players lol
    Last edited by goodbrothersjohnandjohn; 07-30-15 at 10:38 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Who knows when were the Charm, Seabreeze (?), Atlantis, and Planet Dragons released? I need an exact answer, almost nobody knows, unless if you were one of the first players lol
    I think the mods should know
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Just Got : Clear💎Diamond X Night (Black) - INFINITY (40hrs)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Check the game guide for links to the dragon threads. Post 1 should be same date as the release.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ory-Game-Guide
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Finally got Prime Power LV15 Light x LV15 Fire on the 10th try or so, not bad!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons