Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Of course. But that's assuming that other players have already figured out the bugs and new rules. What SHOULD be happening is that TL should be more transparent and actually make an announcement (preferably in game, since many players don't visit the forums) when they change a rule that has existed for a long time. But maybe that's just my 2-cents on the issue, believing that TL should respect their players enough to make an announcement when they change things that have great influence over standard game play.
    Well, I sounds for me a little logic to change the rules though. This has happened in many times, but getting it this way is awesome! lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Of course. But that's assuming that other players have already figured out the bugs and new rules. What SHOULD be happening is that TL should be more transparent and actually make an announcement (preferably in game, since many players don't visit the forums) when they change a rule that has existed for a long time. But maybe that's just my 2-cents on the issue, believing that TL should respect their players enough to make an announcement when they change things that have great influence over standard game play.
    Agreed, too bad they don't really look into this and just make changes without us knowning
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

OMG I'm really starting to get very frustrated!!! I got every single dragon of the Red + Yellow combo while trying for Clockwork and Scorpion, EXCEPT THOSE TWO (and the Mythic, but I'm not level 40)!!! Though I'm not so angry with the brand-new Wooden Dragon...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    OMG I'm really starting to get very frustrated!!! I got every single dragon of the Red + Yellow combo while trying for Clockwork and Scorpion, EXCEPT THOSE TWO (and the Mythic, but I'm not level 40)!!! Though I'm not so angry with the brand-new Wooden Dragon...
    Red and Yellow usually lands you Firestorm, that's what I got most of the time
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    I tried the Forest & Diamond combo hoping for a magical Infinity, but no luck just Forest after Forest.

Oh well, I decided to breed Gold & Diamond - only three possible outcomes. Air, Gold & Infinity. Air is a short time fail and if got another Gold, I wouldn't be mad!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I tried the Forest & Diamond combo hoping for a magical Infinity, but no luck just Forest after Forest.

Oh well, I decided to breed Gold & Diamond - only three possible outcomes. Air, Gold & Infinity. Air is a short time fail and if got another Gold, I wouldn't be mad!
    took me 20mins on 1 acc and 10 on another for Infinity wasted a bit of gold though selected a water by mistake and had to move it and finish that 1 LOL

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    took me 20mins on 1 acc and 10 on another for Infinity wasted a bit of gold though selected a water by mistake and had to move it and finish that 1 LOL
    When did you do this? I was thinking that they fixed the glitch/bug by now so that's why it didn't work for me. I'll try again later today I guess.

ETA: Tried a bunch more times and accidently got a second Queztal....don't know whether to be happy or mad
    Last edited by amerirish; 06-26-15 at 10:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    I wonder if this Diamond + Forest combo is still working at the current time? I kept trying the whole of today to get Infinity but I only ended up with 2 Quetzals and 1 Crusader to add to my existing ones. XD No free nest and breeding den now to keep going and I refuse to spend more gold lol

Nightclub Owner
    I hear ya Pepper, I'm in the same boat. I've spent more gold speeding up today than I ever have. I am going to go back to my faithful plan of Diamond & Gold - as soon as Queztal #2 is done breeding that is

Banned
    Got 1 infinity last night and 1 today's about dinner time before this update so gl if u try