Page 70 of 103 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Rhino Keeper
    Help!!!! Help!!! my habitants are almost filled to the max with dragons... Here is my problem when we hatch any dragon is there anyway we can put it in storage compartment?

Nightclub Owner
    You cannot put hatched dragons into storage, only into stables. So if you don't have the space, then just leave them in storage or stop breeding
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    When was the last time they realased a new expansion? I still have a decent amount of space but it fills up fast. I do still have a few super rare and rare doubles I could get rid of too. I wish they would release new dragons to craft. I have so many unused gems. I was lucky to breed Topaz, Sapphire and Gemstone so all those yellow and blue gems are just sitting around. Plus now I have Emerald and Pearl crafted.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm running out of space since 2 months ago, don't quite remember the last time they increased land expansions but I know quite a few others who are also running out of space
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Anyone got any good combos for Helios and Diamond Prism?
    Thanks for combination of Crusader x Mythic....... Egg says it's a Helios on third attempt ....... Checked the egg patten 3 times and that's what it says ....... I don't usually have this luck having spent weeks trying for a prism with no luck now this happens ....

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks for combination of Crusader x Mythic....... Egg says it's a Helios on third attempt ....... Checked the egg patten 3 times and that's what it says ....... I don't usually have this luck having spent weeks trying for a prism with no luck now this happens ....
    I keep using that but got mostly Firestorm and other red/yellow hybrids so far
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Did anyone have any combos for Diamond Prism? I'm so tired of rainbow and Diamond!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Did anyone have any combos for Diamond Prism? I'm so tired of rainbow and Diamond!
    I need one as well
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

My first Crusader in den yayy after 20 or so fire fails. Combo simple fire n diamond
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    My first Crusader in den yayy after 20 or so fire fails. Combo simple fire n diamond
    Congrats Quetzal (forest/diamond) is pretty much the same with 30 sec fails. That Quetzal took me forever to breed lol