Page 68 of 103 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    With the new tales, I'm putting my combo's on hold. When reaching part 4 to 6 we're gonna have to breed any dragon with first a forest, then a charm and finally a night. Once the tales are done, I'll resume fairytale and obsidian combo
    Me too, I was trying for Helios but has stopped to see what things come up in the tales
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer

Repeat rare and super rares-

I was wondering if anybody else has noticed that their island is more likely to get a certain super rare or rare over another?

During my over a month long quest for Divine and sometimes Neon I have gotten so many repeat supers and rares. 2 Winter roses, 2 Origamis, 3 Land Worms, 2 Tree Frogs plus so many commons. I also have 3 Celestials on my island. It's like the odds for certain super rares are lower than others.

Does anybody else have certain super rare repeats?

Executive Chef
    Yup, me too. Aether and Peacock isn't a stranger to my islands... But some others keep eluding me. I've been trying for Aurora for 3 years on and off, and only just a few weeks ago I got one as a fail when trying to breed something else.

My theory (and many others share it) is that each game has it's own pre-set on what dragons are easy/easier to get, and what not, but I doublt TL/S8 will ever give information about that.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, certainly. Lacewing, Kitsune and Atlantis seem to love me, also Clockwork and Firemane. My own theory is that once you get one, you're much more likely to get a repeat of that dragon instead of a different rare or super rare with the same colours.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I could clear this up for you guys, but all breeding calculations take place on Storm8's servers so literally anything could be happening. Breeding is one of those mechanics that really annoys me because I don't know how it works. :3

Executive Chef
    I think i got 5? Explorer dragons and one rose trying to get tree frog before giving up (for now)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I was wondering if anybody else has noticed that their island is more likely to get a certain super rare or rare over another?

During my over a month long quest for Divine and sometimes Neon I have gotten so many repeat supers and rares. 2 Winter roses, 2 Origamis, 3 Land Worms, 2 Tree Frogs plus so many commons. I also have 3 Celestials on my island. It's like the odds for certain super rares are lower than others.

Does anybody else have certain super rare repeats?
    I usually end up with commons, so you're quite good with getting rares
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    LOL glad I'm not the only one that sees this! Those Socials keep coming to me all the time! Such horrible breeding/hatching times

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    LOL glad I'm not the only one that sees this! Those Socials keep coming to me all the time! Such horrible breeding/hatching times
    I know right, I hate getting Mists that takes 14 hours
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    I do have pretty good luck getting supers and rares. I mean I do get my fair share of commons but lately I have been getting more rares. Just last night I put Pansy and Lollipop together for a random combo that could still get me Divine and I got the super rare Clown. I mean I only have 145 different types of dragons so my odds of getting something I don't already have are higher than those who have been playing longer. It's just funny when that 9 hour timer shows up I'm almost certain i am getting another Celestial lol. I only need one more and I can have one in each stage. The baby is the cutest form though.