Page 52 of 103 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Fashion Designer
    And after a 16hr wait, i've got a lunar ram with rainbow sentinel x helios. Yay
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

How do you get a black dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RudysMom725 View Post
    How do you get a black dragon?
    If you breed purple with blue, you may get a Night dragon (I just got one on first try with Magic and Water) . Or you can craft a Lotus dragon (you need to request 99 lotus flowers from friends, plus craft some netherdust and scrolls). Both of these are black. Please note that the habitat for these is pretty expensive (500,000 for just one dragon), so you may want to have some coins saved up before you try for the dragon.

Executive Chef
    At last ..... Someone different ..... A dark Phoenix sits on my nest going to need a lot of food I think but worth I hope ...... Night x sunrise

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    At last ..... Someone different ..... A dark Phoenix sits on my nest going to need a lot of food I think but worth I hope ...... Night x sunrise
    I just got mine too as a macaw fail. I got my aether so I don't think I'll level it up for battles.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I just got mine too as a macaw fail. I got my aether so I don't think I'll level it up for battles.
    I have dark phoenix is it old?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Congratulations!!! Yay!!
    Island name:
    Diamonds:
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Fashion Designer
    I've tried another combo: rainbow sentinel x porcelain. Which resulted in 26hrs Bubble dragon!! Yay me
    Island name:
    Diamonds:
    Champions:
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

New Resident
    How to I breed dragons that are more than two types?

Rhino Keeper
    Perhaps you experts can tell me, what is the easiest and quickest to breed dragon to trade for blue stones? Is it regular which of the two colors we get for trading a two-color dragon or is it the luck of a draw? I need 3 netherdusts to craft a Lotus dragon and am having no luck obtaining the blue component. Traded Winter, got a white stone, traded Luck, got purple. Traded Island, got green. I'm happy to just breed a pair that would give me a "tradeable for blue stone" dragon as a common and probable outcome, with a possibility of a rare dragon to keep instead, but not sure what pair would be my best bet?