Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Also adding you and love your name
    Thanks! And I was going for something quirky and weird, like myself

Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    I got mine diamond on my 5th try with fairy(10)/coral(5)
    And on mini account got diamond on my 1st try ���� with acrobat/magic it was random combo and yes also suggested by my neighbour ������ good luck hope u get it soon ❤️❤️
    Thanks for the combo ��, and that luck will be very handy too!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Thanks! And I was going for something quirky and weird, like myself

Thanks for the combo ��, and that luck will be very handy too!
    When I see it makes me think of LoneStar from Spaceballs, lmbo

Executive Chef
    Dragons keep coming so I can't get any diamonds

Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    Dragons keep coming so I can't get any diamonds
    Awwww I hope you get some of these dragons and then you finally get your Diamond!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Hey guys. I have been playing this game since 2012 but recently started on a new device back in July 2014.
    On both accounts, I have never been successful in breeding a diamond, so now I'm trying for infinity. Atm, wizard and fairy aren't really working. What have you used? I also need help with mirage and aurora
    I have been the very same. Until finally I got mine just 2 weeks ago. I used Obsidian ( red & black ) with Shooting Star ( purple, blue & yellow ) You might just get it with that breeding combo good luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bubz94 View Post
    I have been the very same. Until finally I got mine just 2 weeks ago. I used Obsidian ( red & black ) with Shooting Star ( purple, blue & yellow ) You might just get it with that breeding combo good luck
    Thanks! I'll keep that in mind for when I get my first black hybrid. I find pink and black hybrids very hard to get. My only black hybrid is a lotus which I crafted!!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I didn't like this game when I played it for gems when I needed them to play CS, but I have been doing pretty good in FFS and thought I would give it a try again. The first dragon I got when I came back was the Clockwork Dragon, and I have been hooked for several days, and yesterday I realized I only had four friends so I added some people. I seem to have some pretty good dragons for only really concentrating for less than a week. I have gone from disliking DS to loving it rather rapidly.

I am a technophobe, and don't understand the breeding thing, which seems to give me a bit of good luck. The thing is, when I ask for breeding advice in FFS, people tell me to be patient because many people have been trying for this Diamond Dragon in DS for years, and still don't have one. I am lucky in FFS and have managed to keep up and have at least one of every possible dragon. I still am not sure how I did that. My eyes cross when I see how many dragons are in the Store, and there are many on Islands that are not for sale, so I assume they have been discontinued. I am a bit overwhelmed by the possibilities.

So, is this the Diamond Dragon supposedly nearly impossible to get in this game?

Because, through dumb luck, and not even remembering who I bred with whom, I think I might have one of these sitting on my nest. When It came up with a 44 hr. Breed time, I thought it said 44 minutes, until it sucked my gems down when I tossed it on my nest. Then I stared at this pretty egg with a definite 44 hr hatch time and it looks sort of Diamondy. Will someone tell me if I am doing in DS what I have been doing in FFS? Did I just luck myself into an impossible to obtain Dragon in what amounts to my first week of play, as I have let the account sit unnattended for a very long time until I tried it again and got a super rare Dragon that got me hooked? If this is a really rare Dragon will getting it by accident when I still haven't expanded to all of the places on my main Island and I just hit Level 30 this morning make people hate me on sight?

And if this is the DS Dragon that everyone seems to use as the Gold Standard of impossible to get Dragons, and it is truly sitting on my nest, what the Holy Dragon Master do I do with it? I don't have much income yet. Is this going to cost me like six million coins for a habitat?

Yes, I am totally contused, have no idea what I am doing and only vaguely know how to play at all from my experience with FFS, but DS is orders of magnitude more complicated than FFS, and there are so many more dragons and combinations of elements than the number of elements and animals in FFS, which I might finally be getting the hang of.

I am so out of my league even trying to play this game but it has me hooked!

Unfortunately, I am lost even in the language of DS, so reading posts confuses me more often than not, when I look for an answer to my questions.

Could some kind soul, willing to mentor an old bedridden lady whose brain isn't always what it used to be, take a peek at my Island (Is that what we call them in DS?) and give me some advice? And if indeed I have the Dragon everyone lusts after but few obtain, what do I do now?

If so, it is great that my good luck transferred from FFS to DS, and I am already hopelessly hooked after just a few days, but I basically came back into playing this when the Halloween event began, and I have all of these Dragons and no idea what to do with them! I have some quite strange ones, but they are not very Halloween related. Can someone who knows what this egg contains, and knows how to play this game, give me some advice?

I just took advantage of the sale and bought 1400 gems for the event. I am willing to spend some. Should I buy another nest (can I even do that?) and let this baby sit for a couple of days? Should I speed her up and hatch her? Don't want to do that without a home to place her in.

Sorry, but my good luck sometimes confuses me more than bad luck does, because it is unexpected. I am sure that the long hatch time means I have some good luck going on, but I need some advice about how to handle it, even it this is not the elusive Dragon about whom DS players speak with reverance (and much envy )

If by chance this is the Dragon who all DS players seek, can someone advise me on what to do next? Not sure how this will or should play out with this Event happening. I just tried and lost my first battle, and then I bred this awesome but a bit scary Dragon Egg. Help Please!

Thanks! My ID is 55lee55

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Okay, I didn't like this game when I played it for gems when I needed them to play CS, but I have been doing pretty good in FFS and thought I would give it a try again. The first dragon I got when I came back was the Clockwork Dragon, and I have been hooked for several days, and yesterday I realized I only had four friends so I added some people. I seem to have some pretty good dragons for only really concentrating for less than a week. I have gone from disliking DS to loving it rather rapidly.

I am a technophobe, and don't understand the breeding thing, which seems to give me a bit of good luck. The thing is, when I ask for breeding advice in FFS, people tell me to be patient because many people have been trying for this Diamond Dragon in DS for years, and still don't have one. I am lucky in FFS and have managed to keep up and have at least one of every possible dragon. I still am not sure how I did that. My eyes cross when I see how many dragons are in the Store, and there are many on Islands that are not for sale, so I assume they have been discontinued. I am a bit overwhelmed by the possibilities.

So, is this the Diamond Dragon supposedly nearly impossible to get in this game?

Because, through dumb luck, and not even remembering who I bred with whom, I think I might have one of these sitting on my nest. When It came up with a 44 hr. Breed time, I thought it said 44 minutes, until it sucked my gems down when I tossed it on my nest. Then I stared at this pretty egg with a definite 44 hr hatch time and it looks sort of Diamondy. Will someone tell me if I am doing in DS what I have been doing in FFS? Did I just luck myself into an impossible to obtain Dragon in what amounts to my first week of play, as I have let the account sit unnattended for a very long time until I tried it again and got a super rare Dragon that got me hooked? If this is a really rare Dragon will getting it by accident when I still haven't expanded to all of the places on my main Island and I just hit Level 30 this morning make people hate me on sight?

And if this is the DS Dragon that everyone seems to use as the Gold Standard of impossible to get Dragons, and it is truly sitting on my nest, what the Holy Dragon Master do I do with it? I don't have much income yet. Is this going to cost me like six million coins for a habitat?

Yes, I am totally contused, have no idea what I am doing and only vaguely know how to play at all from my experience with FFS, but DS is orders of magnitude more complicated than FFS, and there are so many more dragons and combinations of elements than the number of elements and animals in FFS, which I might finally be getting the hang of.

I am so out of my league even trying to play this game but it has me hooked!

Unfortunately, I am lost even in the language of DS, so reading posts confuses me more often than not, when I look for an answer to my questions.

Could some kind soul, willing to mentor an old bedridden lady whose brain isn't always what it used to be, take a peek at my Island (Is that what we call them in DS?) and give me some advice? And if indeed I have the Dragon everyone lusts after but few obtain, what do I do now?

If so, it is great that my good luck transferred from FFS to DS, and I am already hopelessly hooked after just a few days, but I basically came back into playing this when the Halloween event began, and I have all of these Dragons and no idea what to do with them! I have some quite strange ones, but they are not very Halloween related. Can someone who knows what this egg contains, and knows how to play this game, give me some advice?

I just took advantage of the sale and bought 1400 gems for the event. I am willing to spend some. Should I buy another nest (can I even do that?) and let this baby sit for a couple of days? Should I speed her up and hatch her? Don't want to do that without a home to place her in.

Sorry, but my good luck sometimes confuses me more than bad luck does, because it is unexpected. I am sure that the long hatch time means I have some good luck going on, but I need some advice about how to handle it, even it this is not the elusive Dragon about whom DS players speak with reverance (and much envy )

If by chance this is the Dragon who all DS players seek, can someone advise me on what to do next? Not sure how this will or should play out with this Event happening. I just tried and lost my first battle, and then I bred this awesome but a bit scary Dragon Egg. Help Please!

Thanks! My ID is 55lee55
    Level 31 and u have a diamond sitting in your nest!! I think thats pretty good going hun well done i sent invite

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it is possible to breed diamond dragon in your first week of playing. I got my diamond dragon when I was around level 30 and played about a month - month and a half.

Congratulations!
    Diamond habitat is only 100,000 coins and it does not take up much room. Diamond and diamond hybrids are very good in battles, depending on your opponent. Good luck, 55le55!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for the information!

I was level 30 when I bred it but moved to 31 when I put it on the nest.

Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast