Page 10 of 103 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks folks appreciated I have a night dragon and but no pure white but have a white ninja so will try that for now for a moon and see what happens
    How do you breed a simple pure white dragon if needed ?
    pern the pure white dragon is the LIGHT dragon that you can purchase with coins.....

Executive Chef
    Thanks for advice ..... I have night +( light) white in breeding den! halfway through 31 hours .... Waiting to see what the egg will be ....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks for advice ..... I have night +( light) white in breeding den! halfway through 31 hours .... Waiting to see what the egg will be ....
    its the moon dragon!!

Executive Chef

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    its the moon dragon!!
    Wow can't wait but will have to ..... Made possible by forum support thanks all

Getting my cloud dragon first try blue n white that is water n light yepii

Getting my Cloud dragon first try with basic comobo light and water yepiii... but really want to have rainbow dragon, aether and fairytale

Farm Supplier
    How do I get the Moon and Diamond Dragons? I need to try and breed those.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    How do I get the Moon and Diamond Dragons? I need to try and breed those.
    I got my diamond by breeding luck and bubble dragons both level 7 and abt moon I have no idea I guessby breeding night and light dragon

Farm Supplier
    How do I get the Luck and Bubble ones, then? And could someone please send me some more Gold? I want to try buying more coins, and I only 19 Gold right now. Sorry and thanks. [One reason is that I want to buy a Light Dragon and I don't have enough money (I have 23,329 Silver Coins).]

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
    How do I get the Luck and Bubble ones, then? And could someone please send me some more Gold? I want to try buying more coins, and I only 19 Gold right now. Sorry and thanks. [One reason is that I want to buy a Light Dragon and I don't have enough money (I have 23,329 Silver Coins).]
    If you are at a lower level,maybe it's better to wait with buying a light dragon. I did that just a few levels ago (I am now 36)
    It needs a seperate habitat too and you should really try to first make some steady earnings. Lots of dragons to breed just now and if you're lucky that diamond will pop up sometime.