Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Unfortunately, no. The combo is white-blue-black. If you bred white with a blue/black hybrid, you would have the risk of the white-blue outright, and the black could split. If you breed blue to a white/black hybrid, then you have the potential to end up with winter again with white-blue. And if you breed black to a white/blue hybrid, then again there is the potential of the black splitting and you getting a winter.

It just isn't possible given the mechanics of breeding to not *potentially* end up with winter when going for Archangel. At least it's a shorter fail than Charm?
    Ohh, too bad. I won't be trying for that one then! What are you trying for atm Pern?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Ohh, too bad. I won't be trying for that one then! What are you trying for atm Pern?
    Any pink/purple hybrid. So far three lucks and a charm. I think I would prefer Winter fails, since they're shorter and I need the small sapphires for crafting.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PADDY8 View Post
    I have tried all sorts of combinations in my Breeding den but I always end up with a luck dragon or a mist dragon. Getting really boring. I love this game, but everything takes so long to happerning now, like breeding and evolving. Anyone else having the same problem
    I'm in the same position as you are. My breeding den is broken, for the past 6 months nothing new unless I purchase the dragon. For instance trying for Birthstone, I keep on getting island after island and I got topaz too. Seems all the big fails are on my island. I'm on level 150 and nothing seems to work. All these dragons are ultra rare for me

Executive Chef

What I am getting in den ???

Am I really getting Angel dragon ❤️❤️❤️ If yes then I am sooooo happy sooo sooo sooo happy
    Last edited by buttabdullah99; 12-11-14 at 09:17 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post

Am I really getting Angel dragon ❤️❤️❤️ If yes then I am sooooo happy sooo sooo sooo happy
    Yes you are, you lucky turnip!! Congrats on what seems a fantastic fail!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Congratulations !!!!

Executive Chef
    Thanks shield and LP yay!!! For the first time in forever I am finally getting diamond fail 🎉❤️❤️💃💃

Fashion Designer
    Am I the only one that fails to see the purpose of a rainbow dragon?? When breeding, you never get the double/triple/lunar/iris/diamond-prism you aim for. You can't trade it for material as well. So what's the use in having him...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Am I the only one that fails to see the purpose of a rainbow dragon?? When breeding, you never get the double/triple/lunar/iris/diamond-prism you aim for. You can't trade it for material as well. So what's the use in having him...
    Rainbow is strong against certain opponents in the arena (which, having iOS and not having any diamonds/champs when I started in there was a godsend). Some people also like how he looks, and in a collection game like this that means a lot.

But the problem with saying that when people try to breed the rainbow hybrids is that enough of the players have bred them to know that it's possible.... Just rare. RNGs can suck, but some people have more luck breeding certain kinds of dragons than others - I tend to have fabulous luck with purple-based dragons than pink, for instance.

I'm so glad that almost every dragon is still new for me ��Just at level 22 and not the problem that a lot of you guys have. Hopefully I will be a good dragon keeper and breed lots of them beauties. The info info I read about splitting and breeding is like algebra to me so forme it's just putting 2 pretty dragons together and see what it brings me haha

Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast