Page 33 of 103 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    When I feel like trying for random new dragons, my go to combo is hunter x snap. Millions of fails, millions of super rare dragons. There's 14 triple type outcomes! I hope that combo will yield me or anyone else something really good
    Oooh. Admittedly, the reason I'm using DA is because I am HOPING and PRAYING for more Diamond hybrids. Maybe I'll luck into one one of these days...

Fashion Designer
    Well I can't breed Rapunzel one either account for the life of me. I gave up on my second account and put rainbow/lacewing back on the den. I got my Triple Rainbow!!!!! Now I've got to get it on this account...

Fashion Designer
    Breeding Mask?Gemstone with a 12 hour timer. That's 9 different outcomes, bloody mystery what this is going to be

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Well I can't breed Rapunzel one either account for the life of me. I gave up on my second account and put rainbow/lacewing back on the den. I got my Triple Rainbow!!!!! Now I've got to get it on this account...
    Oooh! Congrats!! I'm trying for Rapunzel on 6 accounts. No success yet - or maybe it's not coming. Who knows? I wish I did!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Oooh. Admittedly, the reason I'm using DA is because I am HOPING and PRAYING for more Diamond hybrids. Maybe I'll luck into one one of these days...
    I love throwing in the black diamond, I really want an anubis or Mercury.. Who am I kidding? I want anubis AND Mercury!!!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 03-27-15 at 08:38 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Sweet! Man, I would love a Mask, or a triple rainbow XD
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Breeding Mask?Gemstone with a 12 hour timer. That's 9 different outcomes, bloody mystery what this is going to be
    Fingers crossed its something good!
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I love throwing in the black diamond, I really want an anubis or Mercury.. Who am I kidding? I want anubis AND Mercury!!!
    IKR?! Had a momentary freak out when I tossed in the combo and got a 31 hour timer. And then I remembered that was Moon, which I already have :P oh, well, try try again!

Banned
    I like acrobat and Jade. 117 combos. Sometimes you will get something you don't already have.

Just tried Acrobat and Black Diamond on a different acct and it looks like 36 hours. My first Unicorn finally.
    Last edited by freshfunin2008; 03-27-15 at 04:36 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Ok, I really wish i could trade accounts lol, i have 2 one just for gems on my tablet for bakery and restaurant im like level 17 in it ( just enough to get the gems for playing) and my other "real" account level 79 or 80 ... so put ds back on tablet for the gems... decided since trying for diamond on real (still havent got) i would try on the low account.... poof first try got diamond..... grrr.... now im trying for rapunzel ...real account... trickster after trickster.... so i read someone put diamond n some purple/yellow so i try, now on low account got genie after genie then got music so i leveled it to be able to breed.... so now diamond/music and got 44 hrs...... thats a treasure right? Why cant i get one of these on my real account!!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainstorms45 View Post
    Ok, I really wish i could trade accounts lol, i have 2 one just for gems on my tablet for bakery and restaurant im like level 17 in it ( just enough to get the gems for playing) and my other "real" account level 79 or 80 ... so put ds back on tablet for the gems... decided since trying for diamond on real (still havent got) i would try on the low account.... poof first try got diamond..... grrr.... now im trying for rapunzel ...real account... trickster after trickster.... so i read someone put diamond n some purple/yellow so i try, now on low account got genie after genie then got music so i leveled it to be able to breed.... so now diamond/music and got 44 hrs...... thats a treasure right? Why cant i get one of these on my real account!!!!
    44 hours will be a Gold (the yellow/diamond hybrid is called Gold). Treasure dragons aren't breedable. The way the numbers work is so random, some people have a lot of luck getting a diamond while others have a really hard time with it.

Edit: Ugh, and now my emotions are being toyed with. Dark Angel/Lightning, 24 hours. Only two options: Sunrise or Black Diamond. I know it's likely the former, but DANG I want it to be the latter ;.;
    Last edited by PernReloaded; 03-28-15 at 12:34 AM.

New Resident
    Does anyone know what dragon this is? Red + blue, 16 hr. I can't find it in the egg chart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2015-03-29-01-43-20-1.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	161.2 KB 
ID:	19440