Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    If this is a really rare Dragon will getting it by accident when I still haven't expanded to all of the places on my main Island and I just hit Level 30 this morning make people hate me on sight?
    Quite simply, yes. Lol I've been trying for diamond since 2012 when there were about 20 dragons so chances were WAY higher. I also noticed on your island you have a night (black) dragon in the breeding den with no habitat. How d'you do that? I don't think you're just lucky....I think you're magic

Anyway on to the help...
    You should go to the market and buy the diamond fields habitat ( the one with the light blue heart sign under it) for 100,000 coins. If you don't have enough coins, you can buy some more considering you just bought 1400 gems.
    If I were you, I would try to hatch that dragon as fast as possible so I could just stare at it, and finally feel like a successful human being!

Btw...I posted on your wall, I'm Dragon Forest
    Last edited by LonePudding; 10-18-14 at 02:53 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef

Breeding broke?

I have 249 unique dragons, and 89 that are breedable but I don't have, but since almost a month I haven't bred any new one, despite breeding 24/7.

I was wondering if any of the long term players keep track and if this is common? I'm almost giving up on breeding, but I want those dragons so badly! I missed out on the new / old Halloween dragons, Boo, Zombie, Spirit (again!, for the second year), but also normal limiteds, like Camelot, Black Rose, Mischief, Father, Summer, Earth Day, Mother, Carnival, Mardi Grass, Dreamcatcher, Valentine (again!), Leprechaun, Red Lantern, Passion (again!), New Year, Hannukah and many more.

Now, I've bought the Diamond Temple, for the second time, but so far, it hasn't even bring me one new Diamond dragon, nor even a normal new dragon.

So, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place:
    Do I try to get the Diamond Hybrids and use my already bought Diamond Temple, or:
    Do I try to breed the Spider, White Witch, Devil and Were? All are limiteds, but considering my luck lately...

I realy don't know, realy don't know if I should even try... It would mean so much for me if I could even breed 1 new dragon in October... I feel such a failure...

Executive Chef
    Agreed and i don't have as many unique as you !
    It has been weeks i haven't got new egg !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I have 249 unique dragons, and 89 that are breedable but I don't have, but since almost a month I haven't bred any new one, despite breeding 24/7.

I was wondering if any of the long term players keep track and if this is common? I'm almost giving up on breeding, but I want those dragons so badly! I missed out on the new / old Halloween dragons, Boo, Zombie, Spirit (again!, for the second year), but also normal limiteds, like Camelot, Black Rose, Mischief, Father, Summer, Earth Day, Mother, Carnival, Mardi Grass, Dreamcatcher, Valentine (again!), Leprechaun, Red Lantern, Passion (again!), New Year, Hannukah and many more.

Now, I've bought the Diamond Temple, for the second time, but so far, it hasn't even bring me one new Diamond dragon, nor even a normal new dragon.

Do I try to get the Diamond Hybrids and use my already bought Diamond Temple, or:
    Do I try to breed the Spider, White Witch, Devil and Were? All are limiteds, but considering my luck lately...

I realy don't know, realy don't know if I should even try... It would mean so much for me if I could even breed 1 new dragon in October... I feel such a failure...
    I have 226 dragons. My first and last limited was Right and Left Heart an Passion. Didn't get them.
    Now I don even start breeding for limited coz the period of 1week is a joke from TL,
    Releasing 3-4 limited dragons for 1 week is even bigger joke.
    You are not the only one who missed last year and this year Halloween Dragons. I missed them all again on Android account

Rhino Keeper
    Over the last two months I've had very limited luck in breeding and mostly when trying to complete certain "types" of dragon using breeding parent pairs that produce a "focused" group of offspring - I managed to get three zodiac (Pisces, Sagittarious, & Aries), a Pterodactyl, a Hercules, and a Turtle (which completed the Tropics for me). I also got a Waverider as a Turtle-fail.

So seven new dragons from breeding in the last two months but none of them were the new or limited dragons.

Executive Chef
    I would have been happy if I only got a new dragon, regardless if it was a limited or not. Last new dragon I bred was a Griphon, which I was hoping for over a year to get.

Now I realy don't know: Chase the super rare limiteds, or the ultra rare diamonds? What would you do?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post

I have never bred a new dragon/limited dragon. Considering your luck I would just go for the diamond hybrids rather than the Halloween dragons that you probably won't get. If you have loads of gold and can definitely afford the diamond temple again, I would go for the halloweenies.
    I hope I helped your decision!

New Resident

Who is that dragon?? Help!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	16249Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	16249

Executive Chef
    I think it's the new limited white witch dragon?

White Witch
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....1-14-(limited)
    Last edited by LonePudding; 10-24-14 at 07:00 AM.

New Resident
    Thank you very much!!!

Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast