Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Breeding Combos and Questions ( Part III)

I play on Kindle Fire and I gather that a lot of what's discussed is for other devices. Artic Isles How do I breed 3 dragons?

New Resident

Exclamation WHy do I have no luck breeding dragons?

Since Storm 8 brought out the Winter Rose dragon I have been breeding Blue and Green to try and get this dragon - specifically Dawn Tree Dragon and Atlantis Dragon. I have currently bred nothing but Island Dragons and a Serpent Dragon. How can my games Luck or dragon breeding calculator be sooooo bad?

It seems that no matter what dragon I attempt to breed, I always get the most common of the two types I combine. And when I eventually get a dragon in the Rare and upwards category it's when I'm attempting to breed a completely different dragon all together.

Please see if there is anything wrong or if there is anything I can do to improve my chances at rarer dragons?

Fashion Designer
    You can boost for gems when you breed. It costs gems but I believe it increases your chances in getting rares and supers. Good luck.

Executive Chef
    Noooo. Don't waste your money on boosted breeding it makes no difference. You would be better to try a different combination for a bit.

Executive Chef
    There's not good breeding for 12 gold acceleration. The boost does not bring better results on Rare or Super Rare results. I breed since 17.10. Diamond Prism and have gold used for acceleration and still get no Diamond Prism

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I don't want to mess with boosted breeding either. But I've been trying for Sagittarius and have gotten nothing but Island dragons. There's 41 possible combos from a zodiac and a green like Dawntree or even Quetzal. Yet all I get are Islands. Ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lillieblue613 View Post
    I play on Kindle Fire and I gather that a lot of what's discussed is for other devices. Artic Isles How do I breed 3 dragons?
    I'm assuming that you mean dragons with three colors, right? Tri-color dragons are a rare hybrid when you breed a dragon with two colors (ex. Genie, Island, Athletic, etc.) with another dragon that has yet another color.

For example - breeding a firestorm dragon with a forest dragon gives you the potential for a tri-color dragon.

You will probably be doing a lot of breeding to get a tri-color, but if you stick with it you should end up with one eventually.

I have a iPad and I am a level 150, I only get one new dragon a month. The only Halloween Dragons I have are the ones I won. I am Fustrated, Bored, and Team Lava is not listening to the 75% of the dedicated players exclaiming HELP!!! HEAR OUR CRYS!! WE HAVE SUPPORTED TL AND NOW WE NEED FAIR GAMING RULES!

Executive Chef
    How can I breed a lacewing or any other pink hybrids? what were your combos?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    How can I breed a lacewing or any other pink hybrids? what were your combos?

Lacewing-Dragon-18th-March-2014
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast