Thread: Poinsettia & Green Barn???

Poinsettia & Green Barn???

Does anyone know which version has the poinsettias and which version has the green barn? I can't find either in any of the versions I have. Thanks!!! =)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollydolly777 View Post
    Does anyone know which version has the poinsettias and which version has the green barn? I can't find either in any of the versions I have. Thanks!!! =)
    Way back when there was also Christmas release for IOS systems, so that is maybe why someone has it. We also used to receive releases - each week new crops and decorations, at the end of each year items were pulled out of selection. So people purchased decoration for different holidays and kept them.

Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    Way back when there was also Christmas release for IOS systems, so that is maybe why someone has it. We also used to receive releases - each week new crops and decorations, at the end of each year items were pulled out of selection. So people purchased decoration for different holidays and kept them.
    Thanks... thought maybe I could still get the old version. I just got the Halloween version... feels like I got a long awaited update!!! =)