Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Rhino Keeper
    Do you see the count in your potion shop when you make transformation tonic? they should be in your inventory too...hum

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Do you see the count in your potion shop when you make transformation tonic? they should be in your inventory too...hum
    Yes, but the transformation tonic is locked by goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ReinierMamaWouter View Post
    Yes, but the transformation tonic is locked by goal.
    Follow the goals on the first page of this thread. Next you need to tap 5 white trillium & give 20 fellora blossoms to Greselda. Then the transformation potion unlocks in the potion shop.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Follow the goals on the first page of this thread. Next you need to tap 5 white trillium & give 20 fellora blossoms to Greselda. Then the transformation potion unlocks in the potion shop.
    Okay! Back to the beginning. Thank you! :-)

Sandra

I can't seem to unlock the last part of the goals related to Fellora plants. There was never a request shown to give plants to Griselda. I have almost 90 Fellora plants, but can't unlock transformation potio and other. Any suggestions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by witchiepoou View Post
    I can't seem to unlock the last part of the goals related to Fellora plants. There was never a request shown to give plants to Griselda. I have almost 90 Fellora plants, but can't unlock transformation potio and other. Any suggestions.
    I believe you need to have done the recent faerie updates to be able to do the next part which includes the Fellora plants, I'm level 41, but cannot do that quest as I haven't done the quests that proceeds it, but you can craft Fellora plants from level 31 I believe.

I am at level 50. I traded with the fairies once. Maybe I should try that again?

Executive Chef
    Hope someone else answers I don't know the answer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by witchiepoou View Post
    What quests do you currently have open? We can help you figure out which one is on the questline you need to get there.

Executive Chef
    If it helps, this is the sequence of quests starting with the Glimmergate. To start the next quest in the list, you must complete the final step of the quest before it (except where noted):

Greselda Line
    • Glimmergate parts 1-3 culminating in making Greselda's castle. Finishing the last in this series also opens the Adament Alchemy quest (first quest in the Faeries quest line below)
    • Lady Greselda (where you make the friendly gallow and such)
    • Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden
    • Belladonna - the last in this line is the dreaded "Sister, Sister" quest, but if you finish the step BEFORE that one, it unlocks...
    • Three Lessons for Ivy
    • Fellora Plants quests

Faeries Quest Line
    • Adamant Alchemy - In the middle of this quest you unlock the mythic essence craft in the Potion Shop which triggers...
    • The Blythewood Sapling / Goddess Tree parts 1-3
    • Team Azalea, or Team Lila
    • The Mad Tea Party
    • The Plume Hive
    • Faerie Workshop
    • Faerie Bridge

Hope that help you locate where you are and therefore what quest to work on to get what you want.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 10-18-14 at 12:27 PM.