Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Executive Chef
    Ah, thanks for the info!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm experiencing the same bug a few others have mentioned. I finish giving the 20 flowers and although the transformation potion is available in my potion shop I do not have a quest associated with it. I have force closed reopened, waited, no quest..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    I'm experiencing the same bug a few others have mentioned. I finish giving the 20 flowers and although the transformation potion is available in my potion shop I do not have a quest associated with it. I have force closed reopened, waited, no quest..
    Did you read my post #117 quoting #1?

If you haven't built any faerie workshops yet, then it isn't a bug - you give the flowers and then that's it, as you don't get the next goal yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    Did you read my post #117 quoting #1?

If you haven't built any faerie workshops yet, then it isn't a bug - you give the flowers and then that's it, as you don't get the next goal yet.
    Thank you! I didn't realise which quests were which first time round.

Quote Originally Posted by tweeps View Post
    Just happened to me.
    But I've yet to complete the faerie workshop and bridge so I'm wondering if it's to do with that seeing as the subsequent goals use the workshop.
    I can still craft the potion, but the quest isn't there.
    This has happened to me too, I assume that The Transformation Tonic quest is only available after finishing off the Faerie Workshop.

Executive Chef
    Transformation Tonic

During the quest I noticed something. Lady Griselda knew (perhaps a lot) about transformation tonic but she refused to tell us more. Instead, we use now our tonic in faerie workshop.

This means for me, that (perhaps in the near future?) we may need transformation tonics for a different use (different quests). I warn you to craft a handful of these, in case we need them urgently.
    (You know this fellora plants are growing 2 days, so if you need potion "urgently" it takes 2 days of waiting. Instead, be prepared. Now I plant 30 felloras constantly , which means that in half of my plots felloras sitting.)
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Rhino Keeper
    Also worth paying attention to the desciption of the plant. Says its used both in potions AND in cooking. So might need a Lot of those in the future

Executive Chef
    Very happy with myself. Even though I'm nowhere near this quest yet, I decided to plant 2 Fellora Plants every 2 days to build up a little stock and today I got my first 2 dark seeds to go with them. I did wonder if as I'm not at that stage yet I would get the dark seeds etc to go with it, but I did. Excellent news!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmaster13 View Post
    This has happened to me too, I assume that The Transformation Tonic quest is only available after finishing off the Faerie Workshop.
    Yep, as soon as I completed the building of my faerie workshop the goal for the transformation tonic popped up

Here I am harvesting my fellora plants and bam! A skunkupine shows up. Ivy must be loving her knew plants. I'm feeling the need to bake something. Skunkupie anyone?????