Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/2/15: Fellora Plants

Executive Chef
    This is a really good update, thanks TL. Much better than many we have had of late. ...and fun!

Please review the drop rate on Fey Crystals. As we need 5 to craft an essence I think you may have over estimated how often they are dropping. I have had 3 Fey crystals drop in two and a half weeks, not even enough to craft one essence. Thanks
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    This is a really good update, thanks TL. Much better than many we have had of late. ...and fun!

Please review the drop rate on Fey Crystals. As we need 5 to craft an essence I think you may have over estimated how often they are dropping. I have had 3 Fey crystals drop in two and a half weeks, not even enough to craft one essence. Thanks
    I am having a very hard time recouping my fey crystals too, I posted this awhile ago ..

Rhino Keeper
    I like this update as well. The fellora flowers are really attractive and it's nice to have new stuff to make. Of course, we're all stymied by the scarcity of fey crystals, but I guess Sister, Sister got me accustomed to waiting weeks for resources. I swear TL waited until the exact week I completed Sister, Sister to finally provide another source of dark seeds!

I'm still trying to get through A Little Persuasion, much less Sister Sister, so Thank-you TL for allowing us to plant the fellora plants early! I planted 20 and harvested 20 blossoms, 9 dark seeds and 2 pitcher plants (the ones I'm having the most trouble getting)
    I may finally get to Ivy's lessons!! I highly recommend planting "for fun" if you're still working on A Little Persuasion or Sister Sister. Getting the seeds helps when glimmer shards are scarce (which is always in my case) and the plants are just a win! Having a stockpile of the blossoms ready for when the quest triggers can't hurt either. ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    I swear TL waited until the exact week I completed Sister, Sister to finally provide another source of dark seeds!
    Haha ditto! Finished yesterday

Fashion Designer
    Having been maxed out on fey crystals for ages with no use for them, I didn't realise they were so hard to come by!
    Last edited by GC5410; 10-05-14 at 12:21 PM.

Is it possible to get an additional source of Fey Crystals available for purchase or be earned as a goal? Can it be something similar to Mermaid Pond? Mermaid scales can be obtained when collecting from regular ponds or wells, but if players want to collect more often, they can get a Mermaid Pond. Fey Crystals can be obtained when collecting from Faerie Bridge, Goddess Tree, or Faerie Respite, but rarely! If we could get a Faerie Pond, would be great! Practically everything in Faerie Workshop is based on fey crystals and such a rare drop of it is a big delay considering how many of them are needed to craft any item.

Executive Chef
    It seems to me there's no limit in the amount of dark seeds you can have. It sais 99 is the limit, but when I have 99, I still can make more, and I even had 104 dark seeds. Anyone else experiencing this?

Executive Chef
    Yes, you can craft more, but you cannot collect more from the new plants or other sources that give them.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    It seems to me there's no limit in the amount of dark seeds you can have. It sais 99 is the limit, but when I have 99, I still can make more, and I even had 104 dark seeds. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Yes, I had over 360 when I was doing the sister sister goal. I saved them up before making them into plants.

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast