Thread: Trouble Breeding new dragons

Trouble Breeding new dragons

This may already be out there but I've noticed lately I can't get any new dragons just common can't get rare or super rare dragons and a few other people I've talked to have the same problem . Does anyone else have this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Just keep trying

Banned
    The odds are not in your favor to get the new dragons. I rarely get them. I mainly get new dragons because they are a fail of the dragon I am currently trying for.

It seems like I just keep getting the same island Dragon over and over about 60 times now

Farm Supplier
    Try breeding something else and then come back to what you're trying to breed. It took me quite a few Poison fails before I finally hatched a Witch dragon. Persistence and luck are key in this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't bred anything new in a long time. All my new dragons are from crafting or mining or battle, and each tournament I normally have to spend at least 90 gold to get through. I've been playing this game for a long time and have never gone this long without breeding anything new. Poison, magic, firestorm, mist. I understand the **** dragons are part of the game but when you can't even breed a new rare dragon after 30 attempts it gets a bit ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Say it again, say it again.

Rhino Keeper
    I meant this as a reply with a quote.
    Last edited by charismabmw33; 10-11-14 at 10:04 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rissah View Post
    I haven't bred anything new in a long time. All my new dragons are from crafting or mining or battle, and each tournament I normally have to spend at least 90 gold to get through. I've been playing this game for a long time and have never gone this long without breeding anything new. Poison, magic, firestorm, mist. I understand the **** dragons are part of the game but when you can't even breed a new rare dragon after 30 attempts it gets a bit ridiculous.
    And frustration, let's not forget frustration. I haven't bred a new dragon in a while neither. When Camelot came around that whole week all I got was firestorms, now Camelot is gone. Same for witch all I got were poisons and 1 familiar, now that's gone. I want to go after the Halloween ones but I kinda don't want to, ya know