Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dawntree Decorations/Coin Boost Items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    About 10 % of what I once paid I think. Water boost is the only I remember, gave 43000
    Thanks. I will have to keep this in mind when I start getting desperate for space. I have many coins. So I can take the plunge if need be.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Well by the time you need the space you should have millions and millions and millions of coin you will never ever need. Since TL can't seem to figure out how to expand for ground space for us they do take up decor and habitat space.
    Interesting enough they keep turning out plenty of decor during the world events. LOL! A number of them are in my storage.

I have about maybe 3 or 4 expansion spots left on my island and I have reached the max on the floating island.

Banned
    I think most of my decor is in my storage as well except for a few. I still display the 4 mini pyramids that came to us in the glitch of the Egyptian event on my island.

The Honorable Panda
    Thread has now gone off topic. Please keep your posts on the Boost Buildings.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    It's a shame they can't be stored. I really like them and don't want to sell them but I'm going to run out of room for habitats eventually. Maybe we can make this a suggestion in the next poll?

Rhino Keeper
    Once sold they turn up in the market again. And since we do have millions and millions of coins we can buy them again if we get room. I like them too, very decorative, the purple one is my favorite. Hanging on as long as I can

Fashion Designer
    I have all of mine out, but I'm not fully expanded yet and not in need of the space. And I like the boost.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    One thing team lava could do to immediately boost space is to remake the temples so they only occupy a two by two space. I can't think of any earthly reason why they need to be three by three.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnny2good View Post
    One thing team lava could do to immediately boost space is to remake the temples so they only occupy a two by two space. I can't think of any earthly reason why they need to be three by three.
    Yes totally agree they are taking almost 1 habitat place they need to 2 by 2 👍👍

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12