Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update 10/1/14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by joelynjellybean View Post
    It was one of the few machines I didn't get before the great holiday removal a couple of years ago. Now if I could just get the Chocolate Dip, the Sugar Coater, World Games Oven and Shamrock Emerald Oven, I'd have a complete set. I'm missing the dehydrator and the rose oven on one of my bakeries but I have them in the other one.

But at least the polka dot and pink theme makes better sense in the fall of the year if they made it to go with the re-release of the truffle maker. I noticed it was one of the top vote getters in the forum poll for what people wanted brought back.
    I only have one dehydrator which I haven't even maxed because the quantity is low and checking every hour drove me nuts. Truffle maker too, I've been on level 3 for two years now! I wish they'd give us back the recipe from our candy maker from Xmas, that they removed unfairly. I LOVE the sugar coater. Because of the quantities, two is enough for me and I go back to make more even though I mastered them. They're so pretty and the machine is too.

I've blocked my door to do some cooking since my counters are almost empty. I still dream of those egg custard tarts that came out around the Chinese New Year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Then why was the candy cane recipe deleted from the candy cane maker? Rather silly I have a candy cane maker that can't make candy canes.
    We still haven't been given an explanation about that either! I was miffed because I'd wanted those candy canes for so long, going to older shops. And they had the nerve to keep it on android before it was removed from there too I believe. I'll keep holding out hope for the chocolate pineapple, to put next to the chocolate covered strawberries.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    We still haven't been given an explanation about that either! I was miffed because I'd wanted those candy canes for so long, going to older shops. And they had the nerve to keep it on android before it was removed from there too I believe. I'll keep holding out hope for the chocolate pineapple, to put next to the chocolate covered strawberries.
    Weird to remove a recipe and not bother explaining why. At least you have to chocolate strawberries. I don't

Executive Chef
    i would rather have had a more autumn/halloween update too, but this theme is very cute anyway. i love the tables & chairs & walls & cow. i almost love the cakes, except i don't like the cake stand under the first b&w one. and HIP HIP HOORAY for the re-release of an appliance i didn't have! and it makes my favorite food too

great job, TL.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    The Dotted Cake Display goes handsomely with the Sampler Cart and the Dessert Display. Sadly these will be going into storage now because they dont match my current autumn theme.

Ooh I like the green cart too. They should have it for direct sale so we can buy it to go with the cake display.

Executive Chef
    Nice update! Hoping they release the Truffle Chairs next. I never got to buy them and they're so cute.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Ooh I like the green cart too. They should have it for direct sale so we can buy it to go with the cake display.
    Well if they had an actual clue on how to increase sales without designing anything new or increased effort on their part, yes they would release old items/box items that go with the weekly releases. Oh well.

Fashion Designer
    Best update in awhile! I absolutely love everything! Even the cow!
    I love how everything matches other themes, too! Love it!
    Good job, TL!
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Executive Chef
    The tulips are absolutely beautiful. So many items in this game are "cartoony" and "cheap-looking", the tulips look like a lot of effort when into them.

It's too bad such a well drawn flower was put inside such a silly boot (too "cutsie" for me). You know what would have been a great use of those tulips... on top of a CAKE... That would have been beautiful. Oh well, baby steps; at least we got cake this week. Oh and, too many bows on the cakes, it's over done.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyZhenJi View Post
    I'm glad a check the forum. Otherwise I would have missed the LTO
    Me too! I didn't even see it until now!
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast