Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 9-30-2104

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Why couldn't we have gotten either one of the floor length dresses in the front of the display. Those are the only good ones in the whole display.
    Those floor length dresses are beautiful.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Does anyone have a picture of the loving couple?
    It's 5:18 somewhere.
    Gifts and requests only.
    Tipping not needed. They will not be returned. Messages not needed. They will be ignored and deleted.

Fashion Designer
    This update is great! I love the LTO but I'm not sure if I'll get it because I want Halloween stuff. The mannequin is so cute, and I wish we had a dress like the one it's wearing. The catalog is not to my taste, but I'm saving for costumes so I guess that's a plus.

Now for my favorite thing in the whole update. The orange romance display is absolutely perfect. I love the girl's hairstyle, the guy's suit, and the way they're posed. But most of all I really really appreciate seeing an interracial couple. I'm so happy that TL listened to their customers, and implemented the diversity that should have always been there. Huge thank you TL! This update is great!

I don't mind the catalog for ordering purposes and filling my shop with these colors I wasn't thinking of my Avatar. I just need a gem sale for LTO. For those asking this is coin item
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 09-30-14 at 03:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    The catalogue isn't for me, but the colors look nice out on display in an autumn area or shop so I am happy with it.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE that mannequin!! So pretty, love her skin, hair and the dress is gorgeous! Echoing others in wondering: Why didn't we get THAT dress?? lol.

Did you guys see that the orange checked shirt in the closet is 35 gems?? Super yikes very expensive shirt!! There are way prettier dresses for way less. Color me confused.

I like the LTO despite it being super orange, it's beautiful. However, it's another corner display. On top of it being turbo orange, that limits how I could use it too much so I'll pass. It's ok though, I'm going to try hard to save gems for either Halloween, Black Friday, and/or Christmas, since all are coming up soon!

P.S. What is with the extremely gem expensive random floor d?cor lately? 20+ gems for furniture and other simple displays. Well, glad the LTO prices seem to be slowly dropping.

Executive Chef
    Nice-ish update. I like the fact that the LTO is finally not crossing the cap of 40 gems price, the way it should be, so I bought it. We really really need cheap solid color coin dressing rooms though. It was hard to find anything at all to put behind it and I don't want LTO's with walls, I like the fact that each player creates their own scene by using whatever they want around the display. For me, I need cheap soild color coin dressing rooms in grey, light pink, fuschsia, apricot, orchid to start with. They should be simple like that, just 1 plain solid color, same as the plain black dressing rooms, so that we can buy bunches of them to use all around the shop to use as full wall dividers and change the same scene to a different look just by switching the dressing rooms around/behind it.

The mannequin is nice, I like her face and hair and skin tone. I like the shimmer in her dress. I bought that too.

The overly done PDA on the Orange Romance kind of sickens me. It's just too much and it's annoying me. I'm trying it in my shop since it's for coins, but it's bothering me. I like the girl in it, she has a super stylish outfit and is designed well and in good taste, it would be nice to have that as a catalogue actually. But the dude I could care less for, one because I don't like guys in my shop to begin with, I see it as a girls' boutique and just like no one wants men walking around a women's boutique, I don't want them running around my shop either, and two, because he's dressed all in orange with a metal chain around his neck, grosses me out. Now if he was wearin a grey/silver suit, that would've looked right beside the girl with the outfit she has on. Or a dark blue suit with just an orange shirt undernearth as a hint of orange. But this is too much orange. I hope they release a mannequin and a catalogue that's just the girl from this display and her beautiful outfit.

I just bought a ton of counters from last week's update, my favorite item from that update. But new coin counters in a nice apricot and cream color, I had to buy some, even though I just redid all counters in my shop last week.

The tiles are nice, I like terra cotta tiles, so I had to buy some of those too.

I'm happy to see that the pants are the item we're getting for coins this week, the shoes and purse are nice too, don't care much for the shirt, maybe if it was cheaper I would play with it to see what all I can match it with.

Overall, not a bad update.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 09-30-14 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    no one wants men walking around a women's boutique,
    And why?????? No one cares when "women walk around a men's boutique" so I've rarely heard a more prejudiced out-dated and intolerant remark.
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Really anything would be better as a catalogue, I wonder why TL makes so great outfits in displays and mannequins but the catalogues we get are hideous. Also I like when catalogues match the mannequin. I wanted so bad something new for my avi!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    And why?????? No one cares when "women walk around a men's boutique" so I've rarely heard a more prejudiced out-dated and intolerant remark.
    Actually, women don't go around men's boutiques checking out men's fashions, that would be weird. Dudes going around a women's boutique checking out women's clothes, is not only weird but creepy too, so no thanks.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 09-30-14 at 07:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I don't like guys in my shop to begin with, I see it as a girls' boutique and just like no one wants men walking around a women's boutique
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    "prejudiced out-dated and intolerant" are strong words. Women's boutiques (meaning for women only) have always existed. There are other business geared toward women only, such as women's gyms. Some women are more comfortable doing certain activities in the presence of only other women.

My shop doesn't have any displays with men in it either. How many games are there for boys? ... we can't even have a women's boutique for women?
    Last edited by AnnasCoffee; 09-30-14 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast