Thread: Keeping Halloween and Christmas items

Keeping Halloween and Christmas items

Hello! I'm a daily player in Fashion Story, and I really love it, but whenever it comes to redecorating my shop, I have to think of a way to stop customers from buying the Christmas items that I have (that disappeared from my catalog) and because my shop is really small, I always stress that if I forgot to put something there to block it, the customers would make them gone! And because I'm on Ipad and not on Android, I don't have access to the Halloween or Christmas version! Anything I can do to stop having that fear? (And I really want those Halloween and Christmas versions on my Ipad... And can we pls have any special versions (at least 1) for fashion story on ipad?
    Last edited by megan3ID; 09-29-14 at 08:37 PM.

It sounds like you already cordon off an areas of your store with the items saved. One safeguard you can have is if you put an unblocked register in that cordoned off area. If your customers cannot access the area, the game will not display an attendant at the register. If you've unblocked the area, an attendant will man the register. It's a simple litmus test, but it also wastes a bit of space.

Apart from that, I can only recommend that you always block customer access to the immediate area around the door before doing any renovations, and only release them when you are done. This avoids the risk that you're midway through a reno and lose connectivity for an extended period.

One other thing is never block any doors. There was a glitch that's been reported that wipes your store clean if you leave your door blockaded for an extended period of time. TL's response is that FS was not designed such that players could barricade doors so this glitch would not be fixed.

Oh ok...I'll def try that!