Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How crowded is your storage?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Attachment 15796
    Attachment 15797
    Attachment 15799

My poor babies will never see the light of day. Lol For the same reason as most of you, I don't want to be maxed out on habitats/space.
    I'm shocked! 64 poor babies.. How I understand you Knj00.. :/

Executive Chef
    I was very stupid I didn't kept my dragons in storage and now I am on maxed habitats and but now I am also going to start keeping these all dragons in storage and will free them when TL will increase the habitats and I am only having about 7 or 8 dragons in storage including dragons from recent world event except steel sumurai
    Thanks for the advice guys 👍👍
    Lol

Banned
    there will come a time when too much junk in storage causes additional slowness in game play. Assuming TL makes changes to the limits for land and habitats. If changes are not made soon, the end of the game is near for all who are maxed out and have no place to put their dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Of the Dragons currently in my storage, only 2 are duplicates. I don't need to trade Dragons!! I've been suggesting a way to store Dragons and Habitats more freely, so you can switch them out more easily. (freely= Less restrictions here, not $). If we could choose which Dragons we wanted to display, and what type of habitats, they could sell more unique habitats, (for an example, Halloween themed habitats that hold Purple, Green or Black), and we could personalize our Islands. They could also increase the amount of decor available, and the price ranges, so people would have more choices.
    We wouldn't need to have all our Dragons or habitats displayed at once, so it should help with the animation issue. We should be able to hatch and evolve our Dragons as we like, and cycle them in and out of storage as we change layouts, like during world events. It should also be easy enough that we are able to move Dragons out of storage to use for Battles or Breeding. I think this is a solution that would work for most players, and TL could continue to make money on Special Habitats (so many opportunities for these), 4 Dragon habitats (for higher $ yield), and new decor in a range of prices from coins to gems. (Non-Animated Decor, of course). I think it's a Win-Win-Win-Win Situation!
    Annie
    Great idea! I am running low on space on my island. I have just 3 dragons in storage right now. I have gems and stuff like glass frill, masks, maces, scythes, etc in storage that I'd like to get rid of. Being able to have flexibility to put in and out of storage dragons and habitats would be fantastic! TL already allows players to store whatever they want in other TL games.
    Last edited by Carbuck; 10-04-14 at 10:53 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    there will come a time when too much junk in storage causes additional slowness in game play. Assuming TL makes changes to the limits for land and habitats. If changes are not made soon, the end of the game is near for all who are maxed out and have no place to put their dragons.
    Exactly! Right now I have a bunch of gems. i have already crafted all of the dragons and the decorations. So I am looking at crafting additional dragons to try to clear out some of these excess gems. These extra dragons will help keep my nest filled on the next world event.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123