Thread: can't access halloween version

Executive Chef

can't access halloween version

my 2012 version of fashion story: christmas opens fine, as do the 2012 bakery & restaurant story: halloween editions. but fashion story: halloween is a no-go for me, i get the "fashion story is an online game only" etc. message. i saw bakery at least had a recent thread on this issue and service was restored there, and i also saw someone else's thread complaining about versions falsely claiming lack of internet service specifically said that person could play halloween, so i'm not sure if this issue affects everyone or just me, but either way, could someone help? i really like to play the holiday versions during the appropriate month.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    i asked on another thread, and some people can still get into the halloween version. i deleted it & reinstalled it, but i'm still getting the "not connected to the internet" message when trying to open. i really wish you guys would help me out here.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

I'm having the same issue with that version.

Farm Supplier
    I'm having the same problem suddenly. Up to yesterday the Halloween edition opened just fine but suddenly gave me the false claim of lack of internet service. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling to no avail and all the other Halloween editions of story games work fine (as does other holiday fashions editions).
    I haven't contacted support regarding this because they told a friend with the same problem that the trouble was device specific.
    If I can't play this version of the game I will quit since fashion is my least favorite.

My device is Android 4.4.2
    Model# SGH-T399N

I hope a moderator will come to my assistance on this with advice. Thank you