Thread: Game Requires Internet Connection

Question Game Requires Internet Connection

Hi everyone,
    is anyone else having this happen?
    It seems like I am online, to do this.

Still not sure if it could be trying to somehow use or connect
    to a different account or device?

Can you try reinstalling to see if that resolves the issue? Are you able to access any other TeamLava games or is Restaurant Story the only game affected? Can you also let me know what your Storm8 ID is, if it's different from your forum account name? Thanks!

Hi,
    How are you all doing?
    Thank you for all the help on all of this.
    I am beginning to wonder if I somehow have more than 1
    ID or something I don't know about.

Recently when we had to switch Internet Providers, somehow someone cancelled the whole Account.
    So, not sure if they did any settings to something.

We also had an email Address that they gave us and did not tell us about that either.

I guess my ID is the same, but maybe that is the problem? I thought some things like that Names and IDs for things can't be the same, but then not sure what to think anymore.

I began to play RS and the Halloween version of Bakery Story on a Kindle, actually I had 2 Kindles which broke and now an iPad.
    This is the very first time to use any mobile devices, have always used a Computer, which was hacked and all. The other odd thing is that after techs bring the Computer back, things working before are not working either, such as not being able to get into Accounts that were working before they took the Computer.

Since we have the same Internet Provider, so then yes, the same email address I used on other things.
    It also seems like with Bakery Story that the ones I started on the Kindles are still working. I seem to be able to send gifts and seems to give me credit for visiting them for some reason.
    Just got a request in RS that says 6 days ago, even though I have been coming on everyday, so maybe somehow it is going to a different Account first and then to me? Maybe something was setup wrong somewhere?
    Bubble Mania I also have that the Seasons ones and seems those don't work right and same with Pet Shop Story seems to keep having me repeat Goals.

Did just have to call Mediacom, who was both our Cable Company and Internet Provider for a short time recently, back out because of No Signal in some rooms of the house, and they did not hook the wires up outside was the problem.

So, maybe one of the techs who were logged into everything with their stuff did something that is affecting things or when Amazon gets the Kindles and are doing something?

Thanks,
    Amy

since i updated the ios 8 on my iphone 4s i've been experiencing trouble connecting to the game although i have wifi on
    it can get really frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    How are you all doing?
    Thank you for all the help on all of this.
    I am beginning to wonder if I somehow have more than 1
    ID or something I don't know about.

Recently when we had to switch Internet Providers, somehow someone cancelled the whole Account.
    So, not sure if they did any settings to something.

We also had an email Address that they gave us and did not tell us about that either.

I guess my ID is the same, but maybe that is the problem? I thought some things like that Names and IDs for things can't be the same, but then not sure what to think anymore.

I began to play RS and the Halloween version of Bakery Story on a Kindle, actually I had 2 Kindles which broke and now an iPad.
    This is the very first time to use any mobile devices, have always used a Computer, which was hacked and all. The other odd thing is that after techs bring the Computer back, things working before are not working either, such as not being able to get into Accounts that were working before they took the Computer.

Since we have the same Internet Provider, so then yes, the same email address I used on other things.
    It also seems like with Bakery Story that the ones I started on the Kindles are still working. I seem to be able to send gifts and seems to give me credit for visiting them for some reason.
    Just got a request in RS that says 6 days ago, even though I have been coming on everyday, so maybe somehow it is going to a different Account first and then to me? Maybe something was setup wrong somewhere?
    Bubble Mania I also have that the Seasons ones and seems those don't work right and same with Pet Shop Story seems to keep having me repeat Goals.

Did just have to call Mediacom, who was both our Cable Company and Internet Provider for a short time recently, back out because of No Signal in some rooms of the house, and they did not hook the wires up outside was the problem.

So, maybe one of the techs who were logged into everything with their stuff did something that is affecting things or when Amazon gets the Kindles and are doing something?

Thanks,
    Amy
    Are you currently using more than one device? Each device will have a different account and you will have different progress in each game.

Quote Originally Posted by mini******s View Post
    since i updated the ios 8 on my iphone 4s i've been experiencing trouble connecting to the game although i have wifi on
    it can get really frustrating
    If you were on iOS 8.0.1 you may have experienced some connectivity issues while using mobile data. Your wifi should have been unaffected. Can you please email support@teamlava.com if you are still experiencing issues connecting to the game? Thanks!

I am beginning to wonder if somehow the Accounts are somehow still functioning?

We use the Internet on more than one device.
    Which on this iPad, and everything else we have, it lists other device,
    even ones that we do not use anymore.

Began playing the Halloween version of Bakery Story and regular version of RS on the 2 Kindles that I had before, and a few other games too.
    Not sure what happens since things broke. The account information and all was still entered into the Kindles, setup to use the Internet and all.

Also, do not know who it was, but someone cancelled our whole Internet. We recently had to switch briefly and were paying for 2 services due to the floods. Mediacom and also found out we had an email address they gave us and didn't know about at all.
    Anyways, one of the days, someone cancelled the whole Internet.
    Maybe whoever did this, did some settings to cause this?

It also seems weird, that when I go into Neighbors, have they stopped playing? It seems I
    would not get credit and stuff for visiting if they do not play it anymore? Which with all the bad weather and other problems going on damaging everything, it makes you wonder if they are
    OK or is it trying to load some other account
    that we don't know about.
    Maybe trying to do some update on a device we don't have?

Thanks,
    Amy

Hi Everyone,
    Right now, I seem to be having problems again, just with RS not connecting when I try to visit different neighbors
    seems is triggering me to disconnect or something.

Ok, this is strange.
    Now it seems to be disconnecting me for the past few days every time I try to send a gift, and then
    sometimes causing them to go to the wrong neighbors.
    Also, same with BS, is doing the same.

But when I look to see if we are still connected to the Internet, it does not show we are disconnected when looking in Settings and next to Wi-Fi.

Not sure if something is trying to connect to a device or account we don't have or someone setup for us
    without telling us.
    Still do not know how our whole Internet for our temporary Internet Provider we were forced to use but do not anymore was cancelled.

Thanks,
    Amy