Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/25/14 The Faerie Bridge

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    "Liked" this post,lol,all I do is beg for another kitchen!
    Well I "liked" your post back atcha! I don't know what happened. Never had an issue with the kitchens, always had plenty of everything until a couple of months ago. Now there are days upon days where I can't send out adventures because of lack of food for the knights. Now this Faerie stuff is going to **** my bakers. Almost making me regret being one of the founding members of the Free the Faeries Force.

ETA: at the exact moment I hit post I realized what happened a couple of months ago that caused all the kitchen garbage. It was the last update. After that, every time I put something in the kitchen it would disappear. Even when I would sync and double sync and come back and check a few minutes later. Everything would be gone when I would come back to collect. Did that for over a month. So wasn't able to make anything and used up all my inventory. Hence why I'm struggling now.
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 10-02-14 at 05:45 PM. Reason: The answer came to me.

Executive Chef
    Hmm. Still no building supplies and now collected from my bridge about 6 times.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have now collected from my bridge twice and all I have is fey crystals and jars. A bit disappointed seeing as how others are getting building supplies.
    I was so excited the other day when my Faerie Bridge drops 1 Faerie Beam, 1 Faerie Block and few Faerie Murmurs! I also collected several Faerie Essences (which I think requires a lot of rare resources to produce at Faerie Workshop, but needed to build blocks, beams and pastes).

WOW! Thanks TL for this great addition of Faerie Bridge! It's totally a worthwhile and awesome goal to have. I've been more interested in this game since TL added 'Envoy to Plume Hive' adventure and have been sending my knights on regular basis to adventure there. Thanks so much for this update, TL!!!! You guys rock!!!!!

I haven't gotten anymore faerie building supplies for days now collecting from the bridge. I only got them from the first 2 drops and none since then.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I haven't gotten anymore faerie building supplies for days now collecting from the bridge. I only got them from the first 2 drops and none since then.
    Same here! It's like a new restaurant. The first few times is fabulous and then the food starts going downhill.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Same here! It's like a new restaurant. The first few times is fabulous and then the food starts going downhill.
    Boy, that's right!

***Wow...today all I got was faerie murmur. Going down hill fast. ***
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-06-14 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Added new info
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Last time the bridge dropped 2 faeire pastes, 1 fey crystal and 2 murmurs.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    The only fairy supplies I am getting from the bridge is essence. No blocks, beams or pastes for me.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I got a beam this morning. I collect from the bridge constantly and it seems like it drops something every 3-4 collections. But, I think we still need more time to figure out the drop rate.

Those who have 2 faerie workshops, are they both constantly working or just 1 ????

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I got a beam this morning. I collect from the bridge constantly and it seems like it drops something every 3-4 collections. But, I think we still need more time to figure out the drop rate.

Those who have 2 faerie workshops, are they both constantly working or just 1 ????
    no way i could run 2. I am out of fey crystals.