Thread: RS:Summer Fun Community members list

Farm Supplier

RS:Summer Fun Community members list

Hi, I used to have a list consisting of 10 random community members. It now only displays 3 members at a time. This occurs in 3 different RS shops on 3 different hardware devices. This has occurred in the past 12 hours, timeline coincides with the jungle/rainforest update (not sure if this is a coincidence). I have cleared caches and reinstalled app to no avail (have trouble believing this would have done anything anyway as 3 devices are affected). Anyone else notice this? TIA

Host(ess)
    I'm having the same issue, and it seems like it's only displaying the bottom three of the usual ten. Normally there's several 3-4 star high level players listed at the top, but for the last 14 hours or so there have mostly just been 0-2 star low level players displayed. Normally I wouldn't care but I deleted several inactive neighbors last night and have been trying to find a few active players to replace them, but there's not much to choose from. I'm playing the most recent version of the game on an iPad on iOS 8 if that matters.

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by keio_b View Post
    Hi, I used to have a list consisting of 10 random community members. It now only displays 3 members at a time. This occurs in 3 different RS shops on 3 different hardware devices. This has occurred in the past 12 hours, timeline coincides with the jungle/rainforest update (not sure if this is a coincidence). I have cleared caches and reinstalled app to no avail (have trouble believing this would have done anything anyway as 3 devices are affected). Anyone else notice this? TIA
    Thanks for letting us know everyone. We're taking a look at this!

Looks like community member listings in CS & RS are both messed up.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks everyone! Appears this issue is now resolved