Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keeping track of your dragons

Executive Chef
    True, true, all you say. On a particular race-game, hidden races came up now and than. I've made a map with all hidden races and when they occourd. I'm always this dedicated, intil I loose interest... Always try to beat the game... Optimize... For me, DS isn't about luck, but about planning, time and dedication... Far more important than luck...

Executive Chef
    I use a breeding guide app I downloaded from the playstore. It lists the dragons in alpha order and you grey it out if you have the dragon. Not sophisticated but easy for lazy folks like me.

Executive Chef
    It's a good mental exercise - to keep three games worth of dragons in my head. I admit, though, when I hatch out one in a game where I want to keep it for coin, then trade or sell it, I will immediately rename it "sell" or "trade". That sorts out the duplicates in an efficient manner.

I generally get a dragon stuck in my head to breed and just keep pounding at it. Look at the sale page -it will show you attractive ones to try for. Or remember the ones you desperately wished you had a tournament or two ago. Those are excellent ones to attempt to breed.

Nightclub Owner
    I have two accounts; this one is on my iPhone and my other is on Kindle. I need to start a list for the iPhone game simply because I have so many dragons that are not breedable(from tournaments, world events, sales, album rewards, etc.). The problem I have is that there seem to be 2 new dragons every week so it's impossible to keep trying for all of them.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-02-14 at 07:02 AM. Reason: discussing third party tool

Farm Supplier
    I just have an spreadsheet for Dragon Story on my Google Drive (so I can access it anywhere). This is where I track who I receive/give gold from and to, and I keep a list of all my dragons. Have 114 unique dragons at the moment. Never bought any with gold.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12