Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2014 Black Friday Wishlist

Executive Chef

Farm Story Request

I don't think it's too early...

So it is possible that for the holidays (thanksgiving, Xmas, etc) could we get past goals OR could you re-release old content so we could have access to them and give us past items for Black Friday sales ?

I would like for the holidays if you could bring back the items from HOLIDAY SURPRISE, HOLIDAY GIFT and CANDY CANE out of the boxes.

Just my holiday wish for farm story... Thank You.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't think it's too early...

So it is possible that for the holidays (thanksgiving, Xmas, etc) could we get past goals OR could you re-release old content so we could have access to them and give us past items for Black Friday sales ?

I would like for the holidays if you could bring back the items from HOLIDAY SURPRISE, HOLIDAY GIFT and CANDY CANE out of the boxes.

Just my holiday wish for farm story... Thank You.
    I wish too, but I doubt anyone from Team Lava read any posts in here

Executive Chef
    Old content would be re-released as there are polls in Bakery and Restaurant.

How about doing the same for Farm ? Bring back OLD CONTENT... Thanks!

Executive Chef

Post Farm Story 2014 Black Friday Wishlist

Here are the items I would like to see for this year's black friday's LTO sale:

Items marked in Bold are ones I'm most interested in, though I would buy all of these if they were up for direct sale.

Valentine Chalet

Gondola

Valentine Coach
    Hot Air Balloon
    Kissing Bears

Sand Castle

Limbo Party

Cupid's Ranch
    Heart Gazebo
    Valentine Tractor

Weekend Getaway

Tropical Bridge

Gift House

Gnome Social
    Chocolate Fountain
    Chocolate Barn

Pink Barn

Valentine House

Valentine Picnic and Turtle+Frog Log Pond (not sure of the exact name of this item)

Romantic Bridge

Chocolate Cottage

Australian Cottage

Valentine Gnome

Duck Pond

Fishing Pond
    Last edited by CuteTali; 09-24-14 at 05:34 AM.

Would love to get all holiday crops, trees and flowers as I missed out on a lot of those...thanks! Poinsettias, candy canes, holly trees, snowy pines are at top of my list since I never got to have them! I'm sure others feel the same. :-)
    Last edited by TexasFarmerBarb; 09-24-14 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFarmerBarb View Post
    Would love to get all holiday crops, trees and flowers as I missed out on a lot of those...thanks! Poinsettias, candy canes, holly trees, snowy pines are at top of my list since I never got to have them! I'm sure others feel the same. :-)
    Yes holiday items would be great!
    Or generally new crops

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Here are the items I would like to see for this year's black friday's LTO sale:

Items marked in Bold are ones I'm most interested in, though I would buy all of these if they were up for direct sale.

Valentine Chalet

Gondola

Valentine Coach
    Hot Air Balloon
    Kissing Bears

Sand Castle

Limbo Party

Cupid's Ranch
    Heart Gazebo
    Valentine Tractor

Weekend Getaway

Tropical Bridge

Gift House

Gnome Social
    Chocolate Fountain
    Chocolate Barn

Pink Barn

Valentine House

Valentine Picnic and Turtle+Frog Log Pond (not sure of the exact name of this item)

Romantic Bridge

Chocolate Cottage

Australian Cottage

Valentine Gnome

Duck Pond

Fishing Pond

I'd attempt my first back flip if I could get my hands on the weekend getaway. And all the valentine items from a couple years back. And those pretty horses or ponies that were goals for iOS before goals came to android.

They didn't offer of any Black Friday items last year did they? Does anyone remember? Because I have over 200 gems saved on my main farms and am itching to spend them. I've been soooooo good to not open any boxes but my gosh, let me use them! Before I do something stupid,like fill my farm up with roses or some other gem flower that I'll just end up harvesting by accident with my Semi fat fingers.

Executive Chef
    they did celebrate black friday last year! i can't remember everything that was offered, but i got the snowy barn and the royal/imperial palace. the st. bernard was definitely also there, because i seriously considered it, and i think i remember the zen mansion. villa & victorian mansion also vaguely ring bells.

i love the duck & fishing ponds cutetali posted! gift house is cute too. i would also love anything from the bird box, and have always wanted the 2nd place cottage from the discovery chest. i like autumnal stuff too, so anything like that.
    Last edited by twospoons; 09-26-14 at 04:47 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Valentine chalet is on my wish list it was never offered in any of the sales...

Executive Chef
    So when will we get old Halloween content re-released ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast