View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
704. You may not vote on this poll
  • Swan Pond

179 25.43%
  • Koi Pond

212 30.11%
  • Ice Cream Machine

217 30.82%
  • Action Ice Cream Maker

194 27.56%
  • Action Chef Stove

250 35.51%
  • Popcorn Maker

269 38.21%
  • Chinese Dessert Oven

217 30.82%
  • Action Chef Lee

120 17.05%
  • Crystal Fountain

161 22.87%
  • Reflecting Pool

208 29.55%
  • Lava Girl

148 21.02%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

New Resident
    The pizza-related goal items would be fantastic! I have all the non-goal pizza stuff for my pizzeria, but I can only make so many actual pizza dishes. Fortunately the recent stormy challenge gave us an oven that can make Pizza Rolls, but aside from that, the only other pizzas are Star Pizza, Heart Pizza, and Pepperoni Pizza. I know there is a pizza oven goal item that can make more "normal" pizza varieties like Hawaiian Pizza for example, but I missed out on the goal challenge to unlock it because I was not playing the game at the time. It's kind of annoying that there is an appliance for something so basic, that clearly goes with a theme where most of the items are available year-round and aren't goal-locked, and we can't have it if we weren't playing the game back then. Yet we can buy items like the Scottish stove which doesn't really go with any particular theme and I doubt many people want to make haggis in comparison to the number of people who want to make pizza. It just seems silly and nonsensical.

Executive Chef
    I would love the pizza stuff too.

New Resident
    I love the bush dividers. The pizza toss. Transparent soccer ball counter

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shiverstheninja View Post
    The pizza-related goal items would be fantastic! I have all the non-goal pizza stuff for my pizzeria, but I can only make so many actual pizza dishes. Fortunately the recent stormy challenge gave us an oven that can make Pizza Rolls, but aside from that, the only other pizzas are Star Pizza, Heart Pizza, and Pepperoni Pizza. I know there is a pizza oven goal item that can make more "normal" pizza varieties like Hawaiian Pizza for example, but I missed out on the goal challenge to unlock it because I was not playing the game at the time. It's kind of annoying that there is an appliance for something so basic, that clearly goes with a theme where most of the items are available year-round and aren't goal-locked, and we can't have it if we weren't playing the game back then. Yet we can buy items like the Scottish stove which doesn't really go with any particular theme and I doubt many people want to make haggis in comparison to the number of people who want to make pizza. It just seems silly and nonsensical.
    There's a Scottish Stove?? I've never seen that in my appliance tab!

I just checked and nope, no Scottish stove That would be cool to see in a future update though! Or at least some Scottish recipes on the existing appliances

I also hope the Pizza content will be re-released. I was around for the goals and have the prizes, but pizza is such a restaurant staple that it really should be featured more in RS. If S8 doesn't re-release it, then I hope they at least deliver a pizza-themed update of a similar caliber, because that update was really top-notch, and besides, we could always use more pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Jasminecio View Post
    I want the Jazz Band sooo bad please.

Attachment 19374

The Modern Roma and the Roma Pantry

Attachment 19375

If one of those are made available, I will consider using my credit card for the first time in this game.
    I want the Jazz Band too!! It sucks that Androiders never got a chance to get it I'm hoping it will come around for Black Friday or this year's Christmas Sale. The Modern Roma and Roma Pantry though are available from the Italia Crate.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Pizza toss and pizza display case! I want that display!

Oooh, and the pizza oven too. I have a pizza themed area and those items would make it!
    Last edited by MilkNHoney2002; 05-23-15 at 12:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    How about all expired appliances BACK. I have more than enough parts i can NEVER use again. Like i told TL earlier. Maby not a post on this thread; but why not a option to sell parts you have received. Thanks TL for any new appliances. But not limited please.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by curvybust View Post
    Ooh the carnival stuff would be nice!
    Yessss

Quote Originally Posted by MilkNHoney2002 View Post
    Pizza toss and pizza display case! I want that display!
    Me, too!

Rhino Keeper
    Bring back past cooking machines. I think would be great for new players such as myself.