View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 43 of 109 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Farm Supplier
    Please re-release the locked holiday recipes on the regular oven!
    I want the maximum old recipes of regular oven if possible...
    not everyone has Egg Tarts, Peking Dust, Holiday Donut...

https://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_recipes_all.html

Compensation for a Black Friday so bad

Farm Supplier
    My list:

Mother's Gazebo
    Truffle Chair
    Royal Sugar Party
    Royal Booth
    Winter Oven
    Candy Hatchery
    Puebla Oven

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Everyone is mentioning the gingerbread items and I agree! Please release them. I wanted to buy all the holiday tables so badly, but I wasn't dropping 6 gems each to have mismatched chairs. I'm a little OCD in that way lol. I'd really love all the gingerbread items in my bakery, they are beautiful.
    Same here!

Sometimes I'll buy tables/chairs if there's a comparable match (like the winter wedding tables look nice with the elegant chairs for example) but I don't understand releasing such distinctive tables without the chairs to go with them or at least chairs that compliment them. It's just super weird to me.

I'd almost be willing to bet though if there's another re-release it'll be the tea time oven or truffle chair. If it's the oven I'll be over the moon since I missed it the first time around but if it's the chair...well, it's not on my personal to have list but I'll be happy for those who have waited for it and wanted it
    I play Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My ID's are Sugakane_01 and Sugakane_02

For Sugakane_01 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called The Suga Shack (levels 99, 96 and 99). For Sugakane_02 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called Couture Cuisine, Pret-a-Porter and Suga Shack 2(levels 99, 96 and 99).

I prefer PARTS as gifts and gift parts in return. I respond to all requests for materials. I tip as my schedule permits NOT A DAILY TIPPER.

I didn't buy the Gingerbread Table because there were no matching chairs or stools to go along with it. I want ALL the gingerbread Stuff released again:
    Gingerbread Counter
    Gingerbread Baker (the ones from Santa's Gift in 2013, I didn't know they were there and missed out my chance. Although the one from 2011 would be welcome too)
    Gingerbread Clock
    Gingerbread Stool
    Gingerbread Table
    Gingerbread Chair
    Gingerbread House along with the rest of the Holiday 2011 Box items
    I'm sure there's more I haven't listed, but anything gingerbread please! I would really love to have these.

Also please bring back old ovens, we'd love to have them and people ask about it all the time. How can you pass up such a cash cow?
    Last edited by jo_fitz; 12-02-14 at 08:56 PM.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

gingerbread table and gingerbread chair, snowglobe counter - from older christmas version

candy cane decoration - from older christmas version

I'm on ios and don't have access to android devices, hence the requests for older holiday items.
    Last but not least, holiday display case, holiday waitress, lighted pillar, mistletoe arch would be great items to re-release for Christmas decor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jo_fitz View Post
    I didn't buy the Gingerbread Table because there were no matching chairs or stools to go along with it. I want ALL the gingerbread Stuff released again:
    Gingerbread Counter
    Gingerbread Baker (the ones from Santa's Gift in 2013, I didn't know they were there and missed out my chance. Although the one from 2011 would be welcome too)
    Gingerbread Clock
    Gingerbread Stool
    Gingerbread Table
    Gingerbread Chair
    Gingerbread House along with the rest of the Holiday 2011 Box items
    I'm sure there's more I haven't listed, but anything gingerbread please! I would really love to have these.

Also please bring back old ovens, we'd love to have them and people ask about it all the time. How can you pass up such a cash cow?
    Same here. I was so upset that the tables I wanted were offered, but I didn't buy any because there were NO CHAIRS. Still no answers from a mod on this issue either which is complete B.S. Stop ignoring your players Team Lava. Both iOS and Android are neglected by you in many different ways I have learned. Without us, you wouldn't even exist so I don't understand your business sense AT ALL. Are you guys trying to see how long it takes before you have no choice but to retire your entire brand? I don't get it. *SO CONFUSED*

Executive Chef
    Could the ovens be put into a different LTO poll than the gem decor? Rather disheartening to older players who have all the ovens but can't get limited decor because newer players keep voting for ovens/coin items.

Hope to see the much coveted lotus fountain and the sparkling fountain (which hardly anyone ever asks about) in a future poll. This game had such beautiful New Year's/Chinese New Years/Valentine's stuff in early 2012 that I missed, sighhhhh. Sure would love all those things (including floor tiles, wallpaper, and recipes) to come back.

For the current poll, everything I voted for has come back except the royal sugar party, please bring it back! Although I didn't actually get the breakfast buffet because 70 gems. At least the royal sugar party looks a little more like a 70 gem item.

Fashion Designer
    If I were TL, I would release all of the older items for one week every single year. Kind of like a huge blowout sale. I wouldn't include first prize box items except maybe with very old boxes. But I would bring back old boxes that we can't access anymore just so players had that option. That means every LTO, goal prizes, ovens and tables/chairs/counters/etc would be accessible to all players. It wouldn't hurt anyone who had to "work for it", because the goals are free anyway and doesn't cost us any gems to complete them, so why shouldn't newer players be able to complete them and access the content too? Along with wonderful, new items every week that actually makes sense (not this repeat gemstone []that only takes a recolor to be considered "new") players would have so much nice content to choose from and many reasons to spend, spend, spend those gems! And obviously, no amount of cooking would get players accessibility to all the content, so buying gems would be inevitable if you wanted everything. So that means money, BIG MONEY in the pocket of TL.

Maybe someone higher up will see this or a mod can pass it along, because it's such a good idea even if it is just a rough brainstorm of the potential for more profit and happier customers. I really don't want to see TL fail, because all of the friends and wonderful people I have met through these games would be very heartbroken and their investment in the game (time, energy and money) would have been for nothing. The real corporations bring in new CEOs and marketing execs all the time, so why not try something new TL? I really think you need some new ideas, techniques and brains behind your business, because I'm really worried about how long it's going to last. Even if you don't use my idea or take anything from it, maybe you can see that this is what the people want. Your players want to spend their money on YOUR games. Don't you want to give them every reason to do so?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-18-14 at 11:33 AM. Reason: inappropriate word