View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

The Mad Hatter Tea Party
    Winter Faris Wheel
    Lotus Fountain
    Palm Trees
    Hawaiian Hula Girl
    Gingerbread House
    Reindeer
    Gingerbread table & chairs
    please, please, please, please

Spring Windmill
    Playpen Bunnies
    Gingerbread Box (all items)

Holiday Gift box items 2010

Host(ess)
    I would love to see the recipes from Bakery Story Christmas 2012 come back. You could cook them all on the Basic or Fireplace ovens. CHERRY MUFFINS...PB CHOCOLATE CAKE...BRAWNY MUFFIN...HOLIDAY WAFFLES...INSTANT PUDDING. Also, since I didn't start playing until around Christmas 2012 I missed out on the Halloween and Thanksgiving goals but ppl still send me the parts. Does that mean they are coming back or am I just getting useless parts??

These are all the ovens that are locked for me:
    -Puebla Oven
    -Tea Time Oven
    -Frosty Freezer
    -Movie Night Oven
    -Royal Oven
    -Winter Oven
    -Musical Drink Oven
    -Bakesgiving Oven

I'm assuming these are goals that I missed as I do remember working on the Winter and Royal Oven but missing out. I think I didn't really understand goals then. I would love to not see so many locked items that I can never get. Also I have some ovens that not all the recipes are unlocked for (again not understanding goals).

Plus, I never finished the Reindeer Goals from last year but I did get most of them. I would like to get the rest of the Reindeer and the final prize (don't quite recall what it was).

And I have locked recipes that I would like unlocked on:

Garden Oven
    Emerald Isle Oven

Rhino Keeper
    Please bring back the cute decor from christmas 2012. The gingerbread tables, chairs, gingerbread people etc....the colors were wonderful and the decor cute! Please do not update us with more obnoxious outdoor lights and neon decor this year. Christmas 2013 was awful!!!

Banned
    I would like the sugar coater and the one that makes the little bunnies, not sure what it is called. Also there are a few recipes at the end of the list of my regular ovens, Christmas related recipes that are locked. I would LOVE to be able to make those during the holidays. Great thread. There are a bunch of Halloween items I have that my neighbors ask about that are no longer available as well. I also miss the chocolate peanut butter cake and cherry muffins, as a side note.

I AM SORRY, I AM NOT TAKING NEW NEIGHBORS, I CAN BARELY KEEP UP WITH THE ONES I HAVE. ♥♥

Banned
    I agree, the gingerbread stuff is adorable. I should have bought more at the time.

I AM SORRY, I AM NOT TAKING NEW NEIGHBORS, I CAN BARELY KEEP UP WITH THE ONES I HAVE ♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    How about the old christmas recipes that remain locked in our cookbooks? Please let us have them this Christmas
    I agree with this! I would also like the green cupcake window display. I think it was a St. Patrick's day item from before I started playing.

The candy hatchery would be cool too. I love displaying the Easter treats but I only have 2 of those appliances and it's hard to keep stocked.