View Poll Results: What would you like to see come back?

Voters
1408. You may not vote on this poll
  • Truffle Chair

391 27.77%
  • Wedding Ceremony

278 19.74%
  • Royal Booth

212 15.06%
  • Breakfast Buffet

472 33.52%
  • Royal Sugar Party

356 25.28%
  • Wedding Cake

307 21.80%
  • Tea Time Oven

610 43.32%
  • Rose Oven

466 33.10%
  • Fruit Chocolate Dip

408 28.98%
  • Truffle Maker

403 28.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 47 of 109 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Vote for Limited Time Re-releases!

Executive Chef
    I wonder if this whole locked goal stuff for newer players will just continue for the whole time this game exists. Eventually it will get to the point where 50% of the content new players can see are locked goal items which is just stupid. Why can't these be unlocked with gems for those who didn't get a chance to complete them simply because they weren't playing? This way, older players won't lose their goal prizes they worked to get but it will let newer players get the same items should they wish to acquire them. I'm sure there are so many who wish to unlock these and would be willing to pay gems to get them released. I missed out on the original Christmas recipes locked in the regular white oven and would love to have access to them. Thankfully they're the only recipes locked for me plus the truffle chair which I honestly couldn't care less about. Why have a truffle chair but no matching table?

Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I wonder if this whole locked goal stuff for newer players will just continue for the whole time this game exists. Eventually it will get to the point where 50% of the content new players can see are locked goal items which is just stupid. Why can't these be unlocked with gems for those who didn't get a chance to complete them simply because they weren't playing? This way, older players won't lose their goal prizes they worked to get but it will let newer players get the same items should they wish to acquire them. I'm sure there are so many who wish to unlock these and would be willing to pay gems to get them released. I missed out on the original Christmas recipes locked in the regular white oven and would love to have access to them. Thankfully they're the only recipes locked for me plus the truffle chair which I honestly couldn't care less about. Why have a truffle chair but no matching table?
    Yea that's a really good point, it really discourages new players when they see a bunch of cool stuff they will never be able to get.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I got a new android recently and before I logged into my normal account a huge number of pop ups came up asking if I wanted each of the recent goal prizes for gems--it was very annoying! I can't imagine many level 1 players who just wanted to start a bakery would spend hundred of gems on all those old goal prizes--unless you already had an old bakery and knew what all the prizes were and wanted them. There's got to be a better system for people to access old goal prizes than that. Or else just take everything away after the goals end so they disappear off the menu for new players like the old Christmas/Halloween stuff. I get why they wouldn't leave the goals indefinitely--if new players had access to ALL old recipes they wouldn't think of buying gems because you can earn so many at the beginning. But maybe if people wanted a specific goal set, they could pay gems to unlock everything in the set (not just the final prize as the pop up suggests) and have that option on the goal menu indefinitely unless you specifically decline it instead of overwhelming people before they even know what the game is with a zillion pop ups asking of hundred of gems.

Anyway, on topic, I notice none of the items in this poll were released for the Christmas sale--hope they will still appear later. I reserve 70 gems at all times just in case the royal sugar party pops up one of these days. Please release it TL! Now that we have the lotus fountain and baker's square released, it's the last big ticket bakery item I really covet. Although I also want the sparkling fountain and the ice cream bar that were available before I started playing and still have regrets about not getting the candy dispenser and gelato display three Black Fridays ago--I'd only just started playing and didn't understand the game then, sigh. Not to mention second place box prizes like the donut tower, teacup fountain, and dainty piano and even fourth place prizes like the cake fridge, pink sugar cakes, and lily lamp.

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Aunt Loretta was going through her storage to clean up when she encountered items from days of yore. Here are some of the items that she found that she'd like to bring out again. Vote for your favorite items and you might see them back in Bakery Story for a limited time! If you want something not listed here, please feel free to post your suggestions here. Note: You can vote for as many items as you wish.
    I'd love the following items to re appear - Duck Fountain, Ferris Wheel, Stone Spring and Secret Garden please TL 🎄

Host(ess)
    Santa's Grotto!

Host(ess)
    Any of the list as long as for coins!

I'd like to see the candy hatchery back for eastern!!��

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    i want that secret garden please please team lava please, its so beautiful! ill pay money please!!!!

I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    i want that secret garden please please team lava please, its so beautiful! ill pay money please!!!!

What would you put the secret garden with? When I started bakery story, a pop up came up asking if I wanted to open the box and I clicked okay instead of exit & got the secret garden. To this day, I have no idea how to set it up :X

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by lndngyn View Post
    What would you put the secret garden with? When I started bakery story, a pop up came up asking if I wanted to open the box and I clicked okay instead of exit & got the secret garden. To this day, I have no idea how to set it up :X
    omg you are so lucky!!! id do with pink and cream all around the bakery, with grass tiles and id use my tea garden too n id hang ivy all around! its so beautiful
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.