Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 9-23-2014

Executive Chef
    I agree with the other comments; they are well said.
    I feel like I have to say that it has been irritating me for a while now and have to say something. TL works hard to release updates for us, and we should be thankful that we get new items weekly. I for one have been waiting for a Gothic theme for the longest time and have seen many more updates that I don't really like. Do I complain or whine until I get what I want? No. I just wait and continue suggesting what I want instead of bashing on other people's interests. In other words, please don't complain every time there's an update that doesn't suit you.

Executive Chef
    I'm not a tomboy and am very much into fashion but I don't actually like ultra girly feminine clothes, ie bows and frills. Those are for little girls in my opinion. I wouldn't wear a tie, but I would definitely wear everything else the mannequin is wearing.

Fashion Designer
    Love the LTO in this update and the price is much better. Had to grab one. It looks very high end in the right setting. (Add chicabelita if you're on the fence and want to see it, but I'm not adding nbrs.)

I thought menswear for women was trending again so I don't get the complaints about "one person" "you all know who" hint hint wink wink causing TL to decide what to give us in the game. It's more than a little silly to think one person in these forums has that much influence on the game. It seems more likely that the person/people being pointed at have a strong interest in fashion and happen to suggest things that are trending and likely to show up in the game. They also happen to suggest a bunch of things that don't make it into the game. The complaints have just be*** to sound like a bunch of whining (that's whinging if you're a Brit.) ;-)

What happened? weird to me that last week's update is still sticked and this one's not. No one moderating Fashion any longer? We can go crazy wild in here..woo hoo get the party started !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    What happened? weird to me that last week's update is still sticked and this one's not. No one moderating Fashion any longer? We can go crazy wild in here..woo hoo get the party started !!
    There's only one mod left atm, so they probably just forgot to make this thread sticky. That's a lot of work to read/respond to forums of all these different games.

Executive Chef
    Ι agree with CuteTali. Although I think that not only people's suggestions here make TL design not so feminine catalogues but fashion itself too,like I said in my previous post, fashion now is making girls dress like boys, look at all those hideous boyfriend jeans.
    I care about fashion a lot and I always want to look feminine, that doesn't mean I wear bows and frills,I just like dresses and skirts and flower patterns and things like that.But I'd love to have bows and frills for my avi because it's a game and because I like her to look cute.
    It annoys me that every Autumn we get so many dark, mundane, boring catalogues. We could have some beige or colorfull scarfs, sweaters and tights instead. I'd love a catalogue like the girl in the Nostalgic Photography Display (or something like that) is wearing.
    Also I think the LTO is still expensive, just 3 gems less than 50 doesn't really make a difference. Not buying gems until I see the old reasonable prices.

OMG... How come the new LTO disappeared so early this week? Isn't it expired when the new day load? ;( so sad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234