Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win - 3 days (IOS only)expired

Fashion Designer
    Hey - you can get rid of unwanted dragons (if in storage or breeding duplicates) by hatching them & selling them.
    You will accumulate fans for the community. Just a thought...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sfinks101 View Post
    This is the absolutly best way to get New dragons if you are packed and dont have some of the ones offered in the Wheel.
    If you have gold to spend that is. But still, the cheapest way to boost up a few New dragons
    Based on my experience I wouldn't recommend buying gold for Spin to win. It would be a total waste.

Nightclub Owner
    I got a Cherry Blossom, yay!! I don't think I have one so super happy

1: Maps
    2: Cherry Blossom

I'd rather food than maps. Hell, I'd take a space for gold on the wheel that's half the size of the others. I just wish we'd get the option of getting gold back.

I'd even take coins so I could afford to pay for the food required to feed the dragons on the Arctic Isles.

Executive Chef
    Another Cherry Blossom! LOL! I finally get dragons from this wheel and both times it's one I have.

Fashion Designer
    Wow wish I have a cherry blossom , hopefully tomorrow cherry blossom stop by my island, last night I dream I will win it, not today probably tomorrow last day hihihi

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Another Cherry Blossom! LOL! I finally get dragons from this wheel and both times it's one I have.
    Yes, it seems like the fact that it's easier getting a certain type of dragon after you've gotten it once applies to the spin wheels too - the wheel before this one gave me 3 dragons that i already had , but ofc it was nice getting any dragons at all rather than just the default boring maps and food.

This time i've gotten maps, and today fans LOL - ****, but hey - it's free ****!

Fashion Designer
    Oh my god I got Cherry!!!!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meoconlunar View Post
    Oh my god I got Cherry!!!!!!!
    I am so jealous! Against my better judgement, I bought gold to buy spins, since I don't have Cherry Blossom or Leviathan. Five spins later and I am the proud owner of 20 Japanese fans and 6 maps. Yay. Oh well, I knew going in it was dumb but tried anyway!

Banned
    Oh no.... maps and fans. I want dragons. One more day.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast