Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin to Win - 3 days (IOS only)expired

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    TL PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR FEEDBACK!
    Higher level players don't need maps! Please remove them from the higher level wheels!
    I don't mind extra Dragons. I don't mind coins. I like getting food, and parts for world events.
    I really feel unhappy when I get maps. It's a worthless item to me.
    I read this same sentiment each time we spin the wheel!
    Higher level players also would like the chance to win gold, like the newer players. We are your long time loyal customers, don't we deserve a little chance to win gold, too?
    True, I'm using the maps to clear the Article Isle, at least I use mystic maps for something, but if I need maps I ask to other players, I don't need a wheel giving me.

My first try gave me a Cherry Blossom, already have, along with Kitsune and Origami, I want Leviathan.

Executive Chef
    Agree with Annie

I have all dragons, except Leviathan, so I keep my fingers crossed. First spin I got fans (I think). Fans and maps don't do nothing for me (both normal and Arctic are fully expanded, and I will get 3000-3200 fans easily), nor does coins (got 60.000.000+). Don't need the gems either, I only need 1 large (or 7 small) black gems, then I'm also full on the crafting dragons.

Good luck to all!

Executive Chef
    Got a Cherry Blossom on the first spin. I already had one but I can use pink and blue gems.

Already have Leviathan & Cherry Blossom so I could use Kitsune or Origami.

Executive Chef
    Nice lil lottery, well in theory at least - got 4 maps from first spin and i guess if i'm actually to get a dragon from the wheel it'll be Kitsune which is the only one i already have of the 4! Hehe no, DS rarely improves my positive thinking or optimism, but at least the disappointments are for free!

Rhino Keeper
    I have only cherry blossom, so i want pink dragons. But no luck for me. First try and i got 2maps. I dont need them, all my island is clear.
    TL please dont put maps in wheel

Executive Chef
    I have none of these dragons, so any would be great for me! Got cherry blossom first spin. Almost makes up for my dismal luck breeding.

Executive Chef
    What level do u have to be to get the wheel my neice hasnt got it on her game its unfair really shes only 9

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jovita777 View Post
    I have only cherry blossom, so i want pink dragons. But no luck for me. First try and i got 2maps. I dont need them, all my island is clear.
    TL please dont put maps in wheel
    If you're looking for pink dragons, you could breed Aprodite & Love. I have been trying that combo for a Diamond (no luck yet) but it gave me Kitsune & Justice fails. I used those to get the gems I needed for a Quartz

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maizee0404 View Post
    What level do u have to be to get the wheel my neice hasnt got it on her game its unfair really shes only 9
    I looked it up and you have to be a minimum of level 20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I looked it up and you have to be a minimum of level 20
    Ahh what a shame! Thabks for checking for me

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast