Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Faerie murmurs, fey crystals and new faerie items

Executive Chef
    Anyone else noticed an increase in fey crystals since the timed event started? It's probably because we just keep planting and planting not a drop rate issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Anyone else noticed an increase in fey crystals since the timed event started? It's probably because we just keep planting and planting not a drop rate issue.
    I noticed myself that the drop rate on fey had been increased. I think it is in response to requests for it to be reviewed considering the requirements for making essence.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't noticed an increased drop rate.

Just want to report I got one harvesting Fellora Plants.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Executive Chef
    I got Faeries' Murmur from the Magic Garden

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    I haven't noticed an increased drop rate.

Just want to report I got one harvesting Fellora Plants.
    Nope no increase in Fey Crystal drop, been ages since I last received one during the Halloween event, ( From corn) since then nada!
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

My Fey crystal drop rate is so poor that i am losing heart and have more or less stopped trying. I am concentrating on other things in the hope that at some point it might improve. working on Christmas stuff.

Nightclub Owner
    I mentioned earlier in one post, I make 1-2 Fearie Essence a week. That means I have >5 crystal a week
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    What do you think building requirements will be when we get our new fairie update? I know with all the recent timed events keeping me busy my Envoys to the Plume Hive have dived....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I mentioned earlier in one post, I make 1-2 Fearie Essence a week. That means I have >5 crystal a week
    I should be so lucky I get 2 a week if I'm lucky. Did manage 3 in one week about 2 weeks ago but then zip nada. Having said that I only have the faerie respite so far no other faerie stuff to collect from.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 12-08-14 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    I had just got to the the fairy stuff about 2 weeks after they were first introduced. I daily plume hived until I had about 20 each of beams, blocks, paste and essence. I've never done a f.trade..too wasteful and gemed the required one.

It has now been *quite awhile* since it all was introduced, and I've almost stopped making anything in the 2 F. Workshops cause I now have about 30 of each, including fey crystals.
    I'm shure a few players that started right off might already be maxed or close too on some of these items.

I've seen the Fairy essence much like Mythic essance. Once you see that you have ~10(fey crystals or Manti whiskers) you make one...no rush

I can't imagine that they would give us another structure (include leveling up )that would require over 30... But they might
    I'm guessing they *could* turn the Fairy questline into another sister,sister type goal
    This is the one questline that I have absolutly no idea where it might go in the storyline.....but hopefully involving Kaz sooner than later
    I kinda wish that instead of adding more new items and characters, they would just further develop the ones we already have
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast