Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Faerie murmurs, fey crystals and new faerie items

Executive Chef

Faerie murmurs, fey crystals and new faerie items

So I started this thread apart from the main one to collect all available informations about faerie murmurs and fey crystals.
    If you start to craft the new faerie items you will soon realize that these two ingredients should be the "neck of the bottle". All other materials needed for crafting faerie things are piece of cake, but these two materials are hard to find (enough).

When I started this quest I was maxed on both. But since faerie essence needs 15 murmurs and 5 crystals, with crafting 7 essences I went to near zero murmurs and used up 1/3 of my crystals.
    I counted out, it not worth for me to build up my second faerie workshop (I bought already, have all ingredients to complete, but did not do it), because of these reasons:
    - After 2-3 days my one faerie workshop will also take a break, after I use all faerie essences there will be nothing to craft
    - It seems that in one day Ill get enough murmurs for one more essence, so in the future one workshop is more than enough
    - I was saving my faerie blocks, pastes and beams for future buildings (I am sure we will get new ones very soon)

So, the big question is, where we can get enough murmurs and fey crystals to craft more fairie items? Please share all your experiences.

I will edit and add more infos as I get, and thank to all who shared some infos in the main fairie thread.

Reported Faeire murmur sources:
    - Faerie tea party (one of the best source with 1 hour collecting time, but not with 100% drop rate)
    - Faerie flower bed (2 hours collecting time. For 80 gems you can buy more. Seems like this is the only one from which you can have as many as you want)
    - Faerie respite (seems like 100% drop rate, collecting time 5 hours)
    - Goddess Tree (16 hrs collecting time)
    - Trade with faeries (I got 6 murmurs once)
    - Faerie bridge

Fey crystals:
    - Faerie respite
    - Ponds and wells
    - Harvesting crops (wheat, strawberries)
    - Sir Piggy
    - Goddess Tree
    - Envoy to the plume hive adventure
    - Faeire bridge
    - Skunkupine, fang beast
    - cocoa beans- crop sugar canep crop
    Please share other infos if you have. Also wonder what crops drop fey crystals. I got them long time ago but dont remember.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-06-14 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Added more info
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    One more thing. Now my kitchen are busy with making things for Envoy the plume and Faerie trade. Despite the fact we have now faerie workshop, the adventure and the trade should be better resources. Even if we have enough murmurs and crystals (which I doubt, because in every quest there is something you always miss), we can craft just 1-2 pieces every day in a workshop. And as I saw before and according to my experiences, adventures drop 2 pieces (sometimes 3), trades at least 3 pieces from random faerie building materials.

I fear we would need this materials very soon, perhaps this Thursday...

Executive Chef
    I agree. I also have a second workshop (cleverly hidden lol) on my board that is unbuilt, even though I have the supplies to build it. I could sell it back for $12,500 but since I just paid $50k for it, I'm not gonna, lol. I also think we will soon need faerie supplies for something else and I would kick myself if I used up 10 ea of them (which will take foreverrrrrr to replace), just to build a workshop that would mostly remain idle.
    For now, 1 workshop is plenty.

I got 2 fey crystals last night - 1 from harvesting wheat & 1 from strawberries.
    I'll report other drops if from somewhere new.

I'm curious why faerie essence is ONLY craftable and doesn't drop from the plume hive adventure OR the trade (as least neither has been reported yet). Hmm.

Executive Chef
    Added more info to first post.

Executive Chef
    Just got a fey crystal harvesting cocoa beans.

Fashion Designer
    Got Fey Crystals from the Faerie trade; 5 of 'em.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    A skunkupine just dropped me a pretty fey crystal

Executive Chef
    You get F. Crystals from the ponds as well.

Executive Chef
    Upgraded first post. Also I insert here my first two collections from the new bridge. It seems to be very useful.

Nightclub Owner
    O boy! You get Beams & Blocks, insane. No need to really craft them as you will max out in time on all the Feary stuff
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast