Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Faerie murmurs, fey crystals and new faerie items

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    O boy! You get Beams & Blocks, insane. No need to really craft them as you will max out in time on all the Feary stuff
    For me it says we will need a LOT very soon...
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I agree. I also have a second workshop (cleverly hidden lol) on my board that is unbuilt, even though I have the supplies to build it. I could sell it back for $12,500 but since I just paid $50k for it, I'm not gonna, lol. I also think we will soon need faerie supplies for something else and I would kick myself if I used up 10 ea of them (which will take foreverrrrrr to replace), just to build a workshop that would mostly remain idle.
    For now, 1 workshop is plenty.

I got 2 fey crystals last night - 1 from harvesting wheat & 1 from strawberries.
    I'll report other drops if from somewhere new.

I'm curious why faerie essence is ONLY craftable and doesn't drop from the plume hive adventure OR the trade (as least neither has been reported yet). Hmm.
    I have gotten them from the plum hive adventure. They are rare but they do drop.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm curious why faerie essence is ONLY craftable and doesn't drop from the plume hive adventure OR the trade (as least neither has been reported yet). Hmm.
    Faerie essence does drop from the bridge at least. I would love to make lots of faerie things but the lack of essence (due to lack of murmurs and slightly less so fey crystals) is a bottleneck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Faerie essence does drop from the bridge at least. I would love to make lots of faerie things but the lack of essence (due to lack of murmurs and slightly less so fey crystals) is a bottleneck.
    I also confirm essence drops from bridge. From 5 collections I got two times (1-1 piece)

Rhino Keeper
    I havent beem collecting from the fairies tea party, any idea the rate of murmurs drop there? say 50-50 or what?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dracoonic View Post
    I havent beem collecting from the fairies tea party, any idea the rate of murmurs drop there? say 50-50 or what?
    Yes about 50% drop rate. But since you can collect every hour, it is the best source. Also very good source is the faerie flower bed (you must have gotten one from a quest - forgot which), with 2 hrs collecting time and like 80-90% droprate.

Fashion Designer
    i get murmur from the magic garden

Executive Chef
    I just got a fey crystal from sugar cane.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Fey crystals:
    - Faerie respite
    - Ponds and wells
    - Harvesting crops (wheat, strawberries)
    - Sir Piggy
    - Goddess Tree
    - Envoy to the plume hive adventure
    - Faeire bridge
    - Skunkupine, fang beast
    - cocoa beans- crop sugar canep crop
    Please share other infos if you have. Also wonder what crops drop fey crystals. I got them long time ago but dont remember.
    In addition to the wheat, strawberries, cocoa beans and sugar cane crops listed, I just got a fey crystal from a crop of corn.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    In addition to the wheat, strawberries, cocoa beans and sugar cane crops listed, I just got a fey crystal from a crop of corn.
    I, too, just received a fey crystal from harvesting...CORN! lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast