Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fairie Campfire??????Info Plz.

Executive Chef
    When I finally got my Faerie Campfire, I had done so many Plume Hive adventures that I had about 80 each of faerie blocks, beams and paste. Almost all of those were from the adventure... I never got the Berry Mound, and now I'm almost maxed on the beams, blocks and paste, so I won't do Plume Hive any more...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

I would love a campfire, but oh where to put it. My fairy section has no room

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by letf8b View Post
    I was collecting hearts and noticed a neighbor had a fairie campfire not the little one but a big one probably 6x6 or 8x8 spaces is this new? I put it in search and can't find any info on it. Any help/answers will be appreciated thx in advance.

adding photo(KP)
    I should have come back sooner to report back on this. I think it took around 20/30 trips and I finally got this campfire. It does take a lot of space but I love it, it's a great deco.

I should have come back sooner to report back on this. I think it took around 20/30 trips and I finally got this campfire. It does take a lot of space but I love it, it's a great deco.
    So it's strictly a decoration? (No Royal Points or drops?)
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Wow congratulations....at last . I see your 1st post and you wanted this a long time ago lol. A big WOOHOO for ya.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123