Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fairie Campfire??????Info Plz.

Rhino Keeper

Fairie Campfire??????Info Plz.

I was collecting hearts and noticed a neighbor had a fairie campfire not the little one but a big one probably 6x6 or 8x8 spaces is this new? I put it in search and can't find any info on it. Any help/answers will be appreciated thx in advance.

adding photo(KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-08-15 at 05:16 PM.

You may get lucky and get the Faerie Campfire through doing the "Envoy to the Plume Hive" adventure.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Pika ~ any chance you can share the drop rate % chance for the faerie campfire? I've been on at least 40 plume hive adventures (most from barracks but some from Queen's Court) for faerie supplies of course but also with hopes of getting one (like I need it or have anywhere to put it LOL) but so far have only gotten 3 special crates...and they all contained a glimmer rock formation (which is awesome, btw).
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Pika ~ any chance you can share the drop rate % chance for the faerie campfire? I've been on at least 40 plume hive adventures (most from barracks but some from Queen's Court) for faerie supplies of course but also with hopes of getting one (like I need it or have anywhere to put it LOL) but so far have only gotten 3 special crates...and they all contained a glimmer rock formation (which is awesome, btw).
    Thanks.
    Sorry, can't share that! But I can tell you that this item is really rare to get from this Adventure. Keep trying!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thanks.
    40 adventures, really??? I did it quite often too, according to my supplies about ~25 times perhaps. From these adventures I got one campfire, 3 glimmer rock formations, and one berry mound.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    I got one last night. It is very nice.....but it is very big
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    40 adventures, really??? I did it quite often too, according to my supplies about ~25 times perhaps. From these adventures I got one campfire, 3 glimmer rock formations, and one berry mound.
    40 was a guesstimate cuz I didn't keep count but it's the only adventure I've done every other day from the barracks since the Plume Hive release at the end of the July and I've also sent it out numerous times from my castle, too, when I've had enough supplies. In fact, both are out envoying in the plume hive right now, lol. Barracks is due back tomorrow and castle is due back in a couple of hours. Maybe I've just had bad luck with only 3 crates of glimmer rock formations. But if the faerie campfire is "really rare" as PikaSquirrel says, it must only be a 2%-5% drop rate lol. Maybe I'll get lucky in a couple of hours; we'll see...

Executive Chef
    Fingers crossed for you
    Visit my main island: ZX71

I've probably done the adventure about 20 or so times & haven't gotten any of those 3 items. Just my dumb luck I guess.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Fingers crossed for you
    Thx but didn't help...no crate, lol.
    Maybe tomorrow. Lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast