View Poll Results: What Items would you like to see added?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • Covered in Spots-Polkadot skirt, Red Tank Top, Red Mini clutch, Foral hat

45 41.67%
  • A Night Out: Pink Sleeveless Top, Flowery Short Flare Skirtm, White Heels, Grey Purse

43 39.81%
  • Medieval : Red Velvet Gown, Engraved Girdle, Lion Locket, Lions Head Ring

48 44.44%
  • Goodbye Summer: Night Blue Maxi skirt, white lace crop top, copper wristband, Copper clutch

40 37.04%
  • Paint the Town : Pink Platform heels, pink clutch , pink Strapless shoes, Tulle Dress

42 38.89%
  • Autumn Preppy:knitted Pullover sweater, pleated skirt, tea shoes, tea purse

43 39.81%
  • Summer Exquisite: Zippered Top ,Light pink skirt,Brown heels with straps, white greyish sweater

42 38.89%
  • Makeup-1960's-Glossy nude/pink lips, Black winged Liner, Long lashes

54 50.00%
  • Hey Charlie: Black Blazer, Black Jeans, Bowtie, Black Clogs

37 34.26%
  • Black/Orange butterfly Tiles

32 29.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Holiday Poll and Suggestions- 9-22-14

^^^ Those are fabulous I would like any of them 2 would be even better. Halloween or not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aishaibrahims View Post
    I have recently been looking at marie antoinette inspired fashion so i love jojopeanuts top suggestion. I found some others i would love to have in the game too.
    Not the yellow 1!!
    Cute, cute, cute!

Host(ess)
    We need Halloween outfits please!!! Seasonal items should be available *at minimum* a month before the holiday! Everyone wants to display Halloween items, but guess what... we don't have any!

New Resident
    The bunny costume or super hero would be great, in honor of HALLOWEEN. I would just be happy with having the same access as other players that are on my same level. I'm on level 73 and have no Halloween fashion access.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SinCityNV View Post
    The bunny costume or super hero would be great, in honor of HALLOWEEN. I would just be happy with having the same access as other players that are on my same level. I'm on level 73 and have no Halloween fashion access.
    I am lvl 98, an android user, and I have no halloween fashion access either. The Halloween stuff I have I bought last Halloween. The two catalogue items I have I have saved blocked off for a year!

As I understand it, only people who were playing during the 2012 Halloween update, are android usrrs, and kept that version can get the old Halloween stuff. And from what has been posted lately, it looks like that old version stopped working for most of those people a few weeks ago.

Personally, I am eager to see some new and goid Halloween items! Some of the old stuff is great, but I am more excited to get new, assuming it is any good. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Repeat after me...
    We want goals!
    We want goals!
    We want goals!
    PLEASE... PRETTY PLEASE... PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP!
    Totally! It has been too long team lava! We need goals!!! And nice prizes!!!

Holiday party attire would be nice addition. Gold sequence dress, ball room skirt with sweater top ala jcrew. Or tuxedo suits! Like ysl.

I'm sure it's to late to suggest for this season but some nice autumn trees would be great to have just trees or two maybe three grouped together different heights.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'm sure it's to late to suggest for this season but some nice autumn trees would be great to have just trees or two maybe three grouped together different heights.
    Single autumn trees would be great indeed, something like what we have in many of the autumn displays or wallpaper, shape and size same as the valentine trees we got last year in a box would be great, I really liked those.

Simple suggestions for Christmas
    Dark green floor tiles (so we don't have to use the astro turf tiles yet, once again which aren't quit dark enough)
    Single full poinsettias to place around displays etc.
    Gift stacks for floor. Yes I ask for these previously.
    Bring back gift counters please I only have 2 wish for more, easy to do
    Bring back (back lite floor tiles) red,green,gold,blue & clear.
    Maybe not so easy as above, but please mannequins (That ARE wearing the holiday catalogs you give us )
    Evergreen trees with snow on them like in some of the displays.
    Gloves or mittens in a catalog to go along with our display.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 10-19-14 at 11:58 AM. Reason: I keep adding to my list..lol

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast