Thread: Missing gift items/ Can't accept gifts

Angry Missing gift items/ Can't accept gifts

So, I can only accept one gift daily and it's driving me nuts! Why does this game not have a gift menu like every other Storm8 game? I contacted support and they just directed me here and suggested I post my issue. Not helpful.
    Support says that I just have to accept the gift and it will appear in my catalog, which will work one time if it's not full. When I return to my messages to accept my other gifts, the accept and gift back buttons are grayed out. What's the point of having neighbors and going thru the trouble of visiting and gifting everyday if I can't reap the same rewards? Right now I have 21 messages for gifts going back 4 days and ALL the use gift buttons are grayed out. I have nothing in my catalog to prevent it from being moved there so, what is the deal? I am beyond frustrated!

Executive Chef
    let's say you have no shoes in your catalog inventory at the moment. if you go to your news feed and accept a gift of shoes (200 of them in a gift), those shoes then appear in your catalog inventory. if you then accept another gift of shoes, you don't open another slot in your catalog inventory, it's just that the shoes that were already there now have 400 pairs instead of 200. no matter how many gifts of shoes you accept, you're still only going to see one shoes item in the catalog, it will just have a lot more shoes when you actually go to place them on a table for sale.

if you accepted a gift, there shouldn't be an "accept" button at all. it should be "use gift" and "gift back." if use gift is greyed out, it's because you already took all the shoes out of your catalog and placed them out for sale - which again, since they pile up in the inventory and don't get separate slots, would have happened just by tapping the single gifted "shoes" icon and placing all of them at once, whether you had 200 from a single gift or 20,000 from a hundred gifts of shoes.

is that maybe what happened?
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!