Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing food when door is closed

Question Food Disappeared

Hi,
    How is everyone doing?
    Before the message of not being connected, I put some Salads,
    Bagels and Chicken & Dumplings to cook.

I shut everything down completely, and the food is gone.

The version I have is 1.7.1 and on iPad.
    I did start playing with a different version on 2 Kindles that broke. That is about the only other thing
    I can think of, maybe is it trying to connect to the others somehow?
    It seems in Bakery Story that the accounts are maybe somehow working since they are in my list of Neighbors and I can send gifts and all to it.

Thanks,
    Amy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    How is everyone doing?
    Before the message of not being connected, I put some Salads,
    Bagels and Chicken & Dumplings to cook.

I shut everything down completely, and the food is gone.

The version I have is 1.7.1 and on iPad.
    I did start playing with a different version on 2 Kindles that broke. That is about the only other thing
    I can think of, maybe is it trying to connect to the others somehow?
    It seems in Bakery Story that the accounts are maybe somehow working since they are in my list of Neighbors and I can send gifts and all to it.

Thanks,
    Amy
    I've taken a look at your account and it seems like you're currently blocking your door with a small tree. Blocking your door is not part of the design of the game, so you can experience issues like "quick sales"

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Hope this helps!

My pizza ovens are invisible

Rhino Keeper
    I've had several items of food disappear. I thought I was imagining it, so I thought I'd do a test.

Today when my place was closed, I accepted a gift of roast chicken and put it on display, along with freshly cooked corn bread. Went away to text a friend and when I came back both the chicken and corn bread had disappeared.

Now I know why!

I have invisible wall panels & tables too.
    Last edited by BuddyB111; 10-16-14 at 05:57 AM.

I notice the same with the Invisible stuff in one of my Neighbors all of a sudden recently.
    It seems only 1 table. The rest and the chairs are gone.

I also seem to be having a problem again being not connected. Just now looked and it shows we are connected to the
    Internet.
    I tried to shut things down.

New Resident
    I also have food disappearing every day. I have not blocked my door, so that can't be the issue.

Ugh!

Rhino Keeper

Question disappearing food

I'm on android. Whether I leave my place open or closed don't seem to matter. I start cooking in the morning. When I go serve it have of it disappeared n I have to start all over again. Is this a bug or common place for android players. Thnx.

What level are you? Until about level 60 or so its hard to keep up with the hungry customers walking in.

Rhino Keeper
    I play RS and BS and I find it hard to keep enough food in RS to last a day. I'm cooking all the time, but I still can't get ahead. BS is the opposite. I don't have to cook at all for days if I don't want to. I realise food is selling 24/7 in RS even if I block the door, but is the consumption rate linked to how much food you have or something? And what happens at level 60?

Rhino Keeper
    My bad forgot to mention in my rush that it was the food on my appliances that disappear after I start them. I go back a few hours later there's nothing cooking. So I have to start over im on level 56.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast