Thread: IOS 8 bites

Rhino Keeper

IOS 8 bites

Just a warning for ipad, iPhone and iPod users.

I would hold off upgrading to IOS 8 if you haven't already. I made the mistake of doing so as I have never had a problem before.

Now my TL games are unplayable as takes forever to get on if I can get on. And if I do I'm immediately kicked out anyways (I've emailed TL support already). My internet is even slower now as well as other games.

So wishing I hadn't upgraded to IOS 8. Problems didn't start till I did that.
    Sorry not accepting new nbrs on any games 🌸

Nightclub Owner
    It completely bites. I hate it. I don't have a problem with TL games, but I do have a problem with other apps just shutting down. sigh.

We'll the keyboard is blocking message.
    Last edited by Eatanddrank189; 10-11-14 at 11:46 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Omg, I had a dream last night that I accidently tapped OK to install the new iOS8 update! Can't believe I'm having nightmares about this bad "upgrade" haha.

Thank you for letting us know about the problems.
    This is why I get scared to do much of anything.
    If things still work just fine, why change it?

Also, could this cause problems with trying to back things up? Just got a new iPad, and maybe this is why, something tryimg to crash when trying to store and transfer data. My Mom was doing some things on the new one, and maybe hit to update that one.
    along with the spell checker on the new one, when she was trying to set things up, it changes our the first letter in our last name. So, not sure what if anything things like that will cause.
    Maybe a new account out there that we can no longer access. Or files being stored in it. So, then in the wrong place, which I guess would be why you see something showing no data is in the account. In options, there is something that seems to be unchecked, such as Merge with Game Center. It then says, no data was found, even though it shows points and other things for Challenges.
    Some of which began using on more than 1 Kindle that failed. The battery charger thing would not plug in anymore.
    So, now I have an iPad and a new one. Only other thing, is could something be getting things messed up?
    Other devices do use the Internet, that are not broken. So, yes, my email and all of that is still working just fine. Would not be able to do any of these things if that was the case.
    If someone else who has an iPad or even an iPhone, orders a new iPad for a gift using theirs, is about the only thing, since yes, it would somehow involve lots of things, such as iTunes and lots of things.