Thread: Tiling Glitch

Tiling Glitch

I'm having problems with the tiling feature. The game isn't letting me place tiles where I want to, instead, it's giving me the 'tap tile to place' prompt in random places NOT selected by me. Any thoughts? Is anyone else experiencing this? Deleting & reinstalling game hasn't fixed it. Could it be the new IOS update? Although the issue did start before I'd downloaded the IOS update😧 Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by tropitech4575 View Post
    I'm having problems with the tiling feature. The game isn't letting me place tiles where I want to, instead, it's giving me the 'tap tile to place' prompt in random places NOT selected by me. Any thoughts? Is anyone else experiencing this? Deleting & reinstalling game hasn't fixed it. Could it be the new IOS update? Although the issue did start before I'd downloaded the IOS update�� Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.
    We'll take a look at this! Thank you for the info

Thankyou, it's doing the same thing with wall paper too. When the menu pops up it's as though it's transparent because when I tap to select a tile, it selects its "tap tile to place" position directly underneath too, wherever I happen to have the menu open. Hope that makes sense.I have to re-select over & over again before it will let me place the tile where I want it. Thanks again for your help

Quote Originally Posted by tropitech4575 View Post
    Thankyou, it's doing the same thing with wall paper too. When the menu pops up it's as though it's transparent because when I tap to select a tile, it selects its "tap tile to place" position directly underneath too, wherever I happen to have the menu open. Hope that makes sense.I have to re-select over & over again before it will let me place the tile where I want it. Thanks again for your help
    Oh yeah! We noticed it too with the Wallpaper, the team has the information needed for a fix. In the meantime, you can tap back into the Design mode to select the Tile or Wallpaper again. Thank you for your patience!

Any news?

Fixed! Thank you