Thread: Oven is out of synch

Oven is out of synch

Restaurant Story 1.5.5.5 on kindle fire. One of my classic ovens always starts from the beginning of the food list instead of the page I just selected on the previous oven. All the others keep track of which page I was on. Kind of annoying. I've cooked so many accidental bacon and eggs I can't tell you. So used to just pressing the spot where I expect the right dish to be. I thought it was because I sometimes store and swap ovens but others from storage don't have the same problem.
    Carousel32

one oven out of synch

One of my classic ovens doesn't retain the last dish cooked lime the others do. Always starts at first dish. I thought it was because I stored it and brought it back but I've store others before and I don't think that's it. RS 1.5.5.5 on kindle fire

Banned
    Sorry to hear that carousel. Please contact support@teamlava.com and provide information on this issue and the exact appliance in your Restaurant that is causing this issue, so a support agent can assist you as soon as they can. Hope this helps!

I rearranged my ovens in design mode and it corrected the problem. I've only had the problem once since then and it didn't happen again after that so hopefully all will remain synched. If not, seems like a little reshuffle knocks it back into place.

Banned
    Glad to hear it's fixed for you! If it occurs again, please let us know!