Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mastering Recipes

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    BNB takes forever since ur only able to cook 1 per day(hrs wise not ovens wise) and I know it drove me batty. I was cooking 8am to midnight and then starting next batch at midnight to b ready at 3pm then starting next batch immediately to b ready the next morning.i hated all odd hrs recipes.
    When I was mastering recipes, I would only cook the long (8 hours +) recipes overnight, and then concentrate on the short recipes during the day. Man, those were the days!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    These days, I'm glad to finally be in a position where I'm 'up-to-date' with all recipes now (except the new ovens with received with the goals and last weeks honey recipes) and have sold all my plates of food instead of constantly trying to play catch up. I should have them completed by the end of this week too.
    Mmm.... you mean: taking the counter back in storage? That way you can't get any money for it, but since I have 23.000.000 anyway and fully expanded, I don't think money's an issue for me. The counters with food take so much space and the costumers aren't eating enough! Even tho I have the placings of my tables, door and register as efficently as possible... If I would use the same lay out in Restaurant story, I would be without food in days...

Mastered all recepies, except for the new appliances, think I've mastered them too by the end of the week or so. I don't bake at all if I can avoid it. I loved the 1- and 2 days bakingstuf tho: it was realy helpfull in times when I didn't have time to play, or didn't have internet. With 2-days recepies, you don't have to check in for almost 4 days, so that's realy helpfull. Yes, it's gonna take a while to master them, but I've mastered all recepies, of all ovens, within 1,5 year - don't think that's a long time. In Restaurant story I'm nowhere near finished...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Mmm.... you mean: taking the counter back in storage? That way you can't get any money for it, but since I have 23.000.000 anyway and fully expanded, I don't think money's an issue for me. The counters with food take so much space and the costumers aren't eating enough! Even tho I have the placings of my tables, door and register as efficently as possible... If I would use the same lay out in Restaurant story, I would be without food in days...

Mastered all recepies, except for the new appliances, think I've mastered them too by the end of the week or so. I don't bake at all if I can avoid it. I loved the 1- and 2 days bakingstuf tho: it was realy helpfull in times when I didn't have time to play, or didn't have internet. With 2-days recepies, you don't have to check in for almost 4 days, so that's realy helpfull. Yes, it's gonna take a while to master them, but I've mastered all recepies, of all ovens, within 1,5 year - don't think that's a long time. In Restaurant story I'm nowhere near finished...
    That's odd. I've been playing for nearly 2yrs and still have 5 to 6 ovens to master plus 2 on the reg oven. I only bake on weekends when I hit 100 counters and millions in food stock. Can't do that in rs. Need to constantly cook there so finished about 2 months ago.

Mastering recipes in bs is tough as you balance it with profit. I still have 90+ counters with tons of food.

Executive Chef
    I don't put counters into storage to get rid of food. I patiently wait til it's all sold out. I once had 4.5 million plates of food to sell back in December 2013, and sold it all out by February (or was it March? Can't remember exactly when) this year. There's no way I'd waste coins cooking food and then throwing the food away. I had an efficient table layout to achieve this. Now I have less food I have more freedom on how I layout my tables. When I have no new recipes to master, I only bake red velvet cake to get the 12 coins per plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post

Farm Supplier
    I don't put counters into storage to get rid of food. I patiently wait til it's all sold out. I once had 4.5 million plates of food to sell back in December 2013, and sold it all out by February (or was it March? Can't remember exactly when) this year. There's no way I'd waste coins cooking food and then throwing the food away. I had an efficient table layout to achieve this. Now I have less food I have more freedom on how I layout my tables. When I have no new recipes to master, I only bake red velvet cake to get the 12 coins per plate.
    Do you use fec's or pen layout for RS? Ive been using fec's layout but I'm not sure if it sells as quick ... I want to try the pen layout but ima wait for a coins door
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

I use the pen layout. And its only been for a few days, but my profit has definately gone up faster with this layout
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

Fashion Designer
    These days, I'm glad to finally be in a position where I'm 'up-to-date' with all recipes now (except the new ovens with received with the goals and last weeks honey recipes) and have sold all my plates of food instead of constantly trying to play catch up. I should have them completed by the end of this week too.
    last weeks honey recipes? where? O_o

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanasWindrunner View Post
    Do you use fec's or pen layout for RS? Ive been using fec's layout but I'm not sure if it sells as quick ... I want to try the pen layout but ima wait for a coins door
    i did a comparison of fecs and groovygus (pen layout...i believe) last week. I posted my results in this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....trategy/page14
    would be great if a few more people could do same comparison and post their results XD
    also, we have a coin door in bakery story: the coffee one. came out not long ago.-check wall decorations
    Last edited by pieandcream; 11-19-14 at 10:38 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I am still working on mastering recipes. Unfortunately the ones I have left are 8+ hour ones - 2 days! On the main oven, anyways. I have a ton to do on the other ovens. But I am in no hurry, as BS is my favorite game & I don't want it to end. I am already the highest level. Just need to master recipes & expansions.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    I am still working on mastering recipes. Unfortunately the ones I have left are 8+ hour ones - 2 days! On the main oven, anyways. I have a ton to do on the other ovens. But I am in no hurry, as BS is my favorite game & I don't want it to end. I am already the highest level. Just need to master recipes & expansions.
    I find those (8+ hours, 1 day and 2 day) the easiest to master. I wish we had more longer timed things to cook as the recent 1 hour, 3 & 4 hour recipes take me so long to get done because I don't have the time to keep checking my games every couple of hours.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast