Thread: A second conservatory?

A second conservatory?

Have just started A Little Persuasion and Sister Sister. Would it be worthwhile getting a second conservatory? Have 2 greenhouses but hard to keep up with shards, fragments, seeds and fertiliser.

Host(ess)
    Until I could take advantage of the fortune teller tent to provide me with glimmer shards and fragments, one conservatory was enough for me. But then I was always short of fertilizer despite collecting tons of milk for exchange tickets... I guess you have to monitor which stuff you are constantly short off.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They are of massive help for seeds and fertiliser. I have 8 out on my board. Admittedly I do have the glimmer rock fortune still active, but if you need seeds or fertiliser, then yes get a second (or more!)

Executive Chef
    If you have the resources, get a second one. If it turns out that you are not collecting from it much, then put it in storage until you need it again. One advantage of having it in storage is that you don't have to build it when you need it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    If you have the resources, get a second one. If it turns out that you are not collecting from it much, then put it in storage until you need it again. One advantage of having it in storage is that you don't have to build it when you need it.
    GREAT advice. I have two or more of a lot of buildings, and often 1 or more of them is in storage. But when see a quest coming up to check the tavern twice for example, it's great to be able to plunk 2 taverns down the night before.

Executive Chef
    I have 12, and I always collect from them.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Thanks for the advice. Just waiting for last glues and it will be functioning. The shards are a problem as the collection time for G's castle is so long. I'm only on fortune number 10 so a wee while till I get to Glimmer Rock. If this game has taught me nothing else it is patience.

I have about 5 but only keep 2 on the board due to space and aesthetics issues. I do collect from the all the time, although I wish they dropped fertiliser more than seeds.

I have already passed the Glimmer Rock Fortune so collecting the shards is very slow. Any helpful ideas?

Fashion Designer
    I had 6 conservatory at some point for fertilizer farm, now im done with Sister Sister, so they all but one in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by sail147 View Post
    I have already passed the Glimmer Rock Fortune so collecting the shards is very slow. Any helpful ideas?
    Bad move there buddy, better visit that glimmer gate /gresselda gate, unless you get lucky with the faire's adventure and get glimmer rocks.