Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Improving trading portal

Improving trading portal

Please remove this ridiculous rule about only being able to trade hybrids. I should be able to trade every lotus dragon I craft, because there is almost no way to breed enough onyx type dragons to craft the other 3 that require 20 small onyxes each. There needs to be realistic routes to achieving goals in the game and not just existing without the option of getting there

Executive Chef
    If Lotus could be tradable so we would have a infinity source of Large Onyx gems, with what you are asking, so should be possible to trade gemstone type dragons.

If we can craft dragons, we cannot trade them, the only ones we can trade are the ones that normally the players can only have 1 of each, like the mining dragons, tournament dragons, battle arena craftable dragons and the ones we bought and some original types also.

Trading Lotus, would make the players forget about the black hybrids, 'cause since they have a infinitive source of large onyx gems, so they don't need to try to get super rare black hybrids.

Ditto. You'd never have a circular thing of letting gems create gemstone dragons which create more gems.... not unless you had a huge tree of craftable dragons which TL do not. On top of it, it's too easy for people to buy dragons to get the other base gems. TL want you to go through the effort of breeding to get the gems.

What I find unfortunate about this rule is that special types like Zodiac's Leo are tradable. It's a bit strange since you can trade all the other Zodiac types for gems, just not Leo (which you can't buy and can be a bit hard to breed due to doubly splitting colours). It's both consistent but inconsistent

Executive Chef
    I've got Jade and Tiger's Eye, and am on my way to craft my next large black gem. It's all done by breeding duplicates as fails from other breedings and now from crafting 2 Obsidians - just for the large blad gem.

It can be done, and frankly, I'm happy with the long term goal... I know it's gonna make me happy when I finaly craft the Onyx I'm still missing

What I do miss tho, is the possibility to split large gems into small ones. I've got lots of large blue gems, but almost none small blue gems. So now I had to evolve and trade useles duplicates just to get small blue gems for the dust. Would have been reasonable if I just could use the large blue gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    (...)

What I find unfortunate about this rule is that special types like Zodiac's Leo are tradable. It's a bit strange since you can trade all the other Zodiac types for gems, just not Leo (which you can't buy and can be a bit hard to breed due to doubly splitting colours). It's both consistent but inconsistent
    Leo is not the only one, Tropic cannot be trade but Turtle and Shell can, the same happens with Dino and Royal, they cannot be trade but Triceratops, Pterodactyl, Rex, Jester and Castle can be trade.

TL create this "rule" where the original types cannot be tradable, the rest can.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I've got Jade and Tiger's Eye, and am on my way to craft my next large black gem. It's all done by breeding duplicates as fails from other breedings and now from crafting 2 Obsidians - just for the large blad gem.

It can be done, and frankly, I'm happy with the long term goal... I know it's gonna make me happy when I finaly craft the Onyx I'm still missing

What I do miss tho, is the possibility to split large gems into small ones. I've got lots of large blue gems, but almost none small blue gems. So now I had to evolve and trade useles duplicates just to get small blue gems for the dust. Would have been reasonable if I just could use the large blue gems.
    I like the long term goal, when we have the goal finished our work was worth it

True ahahah I have so MANY large gems, and a few small gems. At least I already have some materials, everything except gems, for Jade, Tyger's Eye and Onyx, and now I trying to gather the small gems needed to craft all the decor.

Forgot about the mining and tournament dragons! They are craftable dragons that you can craft and then trade for gems. I guess that is an exception to the rule (although they use parts not gems to craft).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Forgot about the mining and tournament dragons! They are craftable dragons that you can craft and then trade for gems. I guess that is an exception to the rule (although they use parts not gems to craft).
    Yeah, I talked about them in my first comment
    Probably TL make them tradable because normally the players can only have 1 of each, besides the fact that mining for parts is much more difficult than collecting parts from the battles

Rhino Keeper
    If they really wanted to improve the trading portal you'd be able to trade those giant gems for something. I don't actually need 20 Ruby dragons so they're just taking up storage space.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    ... the only ones we can trade are the ones that normally the players can only have 1 of each, like the mining dragons, tournament dragons, battle arena craftable dragons and the ones we bought and some original types also.
    This is false. We can trade many breedable dragons. I do it often.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    This is false. We can trade many breedable dragons. I do it often.
    What I've said it's truth, in that sentence I was only talking about of craftable dragons, not breedable ones.

Like I said:
    "If we can craft dragons, we cannot trade them, the only ones we can trade are the ones that normally the players can only have 1 of each, like the mining dragons, tournament dragons, battle arena craftable dragons and the ones we bought and some original types also."

About breedable ones, I said:
    "Leo is not the only one, Tropic cannot be trade but Turtle and Shell can, the same happens with Dino and Royal, they cannot be trade but Triceratops, Pterodactyl, Rex, Jester and Castle can be trade.
    TL create this "rule" where the original types cannot be tradable, the rest can."

And like I said on the thread Trading Question about the dragons that cannot be tradable and are breedables:
    "Some dragons cannot be trade, those are: Fire, Forest, Water, Light, Tropic, Dino, Leo, Royal, Lotus, Rainbow, Ninja, Metal, Olympus, Gemstone Dragons, Gold Dragons and the dragons from the Article Isle."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast