Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

Executive Chef
    I like the idea of them adding recipes to old appliances, whether goal or main, and if goal, simultaneously re-releasing it. But I think they've said before that the game just isn't coded for that, only the basic oven & drink maker can accept new recipes, and if they're going to do a whole bunch of coding work (which they're not, they have new games to worry about), I'd rather it was spent on bringing android up to speed.

I didn't read the entire topic but i just wanted to add that seeing "goal" on some items gives me as a new player the impression that the goal would come up at some point once I reach a higher level. I'd look up winter wedding and ballroom dancing and just not grasp that the items were for a limited period of time. I don't have a problem with it but it kind of shocked me because I've been playing for a month and only found out today and had been unable to wait to reach higher levels so I could unlock those goals!

Open all old locked goals

I feel Storm8 should have it where everyone could complete locked old goals. What do you think?

Unhappy Please allow old Oven Goals to be completed by players that didn't have a chance, pls

Hi how I wished I can get the old ovens, they should make it so that if we didn't complete goal then, give us the chance to complete old goals now individually in our own wall per player of course, PLEASE???!!!???? Please find a way, I love to see those past oven & I even find my self taping on to see if ya realese it, lol please & Thank you!!!

Executive Chef
    I heard they re released old goals for new players like myself and you. I don't know if they will return Thanksgiving or Christmas goals (fingers crossed they do). I would love to do Thanksgiving goals but the oven says locked

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they do with the old Christmas goals like they did with Halloween
    Pleaseee!!
    Please bring back the Lotus Fountain! Please

Chubi Store

New Resident
    i am hopping the same please bring back old goals and put gem dispenser bk on sale 225

Fashion Designer
    I too have some recipes that have been locked since I started playing years ago... Would love the chance to open those! For example, molten lava cake, gingerbread cake, etc.

Farm Supplier
    I would like the chance too and I'm under the impression they have made some effort to re-release some goals but not ovens sadly. I think it would be too much trouble and hassle to allow this. It's a real shame for newer players, I love my ovens I'm in process of collecting all ovens availble and stocking them up.
    Great suggestion I'd love some of those ovens

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

New Resident
    There are thanksgiving parts as gifts what are they for?

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast