Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: How to unlock old goals?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Maybe give them the goals but slash the timer to half to make it tougher, dunno!
    But 24 gems an oven is like high.
    Or maybe just give them the goals with the same opportunity the rest of us had to complete them. I'm a level 99 player and have more than the full complement of ovens and so could complete any released goal in a fairly quick manner, but remember that for some new players it's hard to complete the goals within the time period given because they may not have access to the full compliment of ovens and may be "poor" so can't complete the goals quickly. There are also players who are at lower levels who may not have access to the goals since some goals were level dependent.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Or maybe just give them the goals with the same opportunity the rest of us had to complete them. I'm a level 99 player and have more than the full complement of ovens and so could complete any released goal in a fairly quick manner, but remember that for some new players it's hard to complete the goals within the time period given because they may not have access to the full compliment of ovens and may be "poor" so can't complete the goals quickly. There are also players who are at lower levels who may not have access to the goals since some goals were level dependent.
    I really don't care if TL gives old goals to newer player, I'm in agreement to all players having the same opportunities...

But some people don't like sharing or don't want other to have blah blah blah... You'll see, some say this is not fair, that is not fair, and I don't know how many other things ain't fair to them...
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

New Resident
    I think so that way it's fair that the people who didn't get it still can and it doesn't punish or take away from those who did

Nightclub Owner
    I really don't care if TL gives old goals to newer player, I'm in agreement to all players having the same opportunities...

But some people don't like sharing or don't want other to have blah blah blah... You'll see, some say this is not fair, that is not fair, and I don't know how many other things ain't fair to them...
    I know, but I'll never understand the argument that says it's not fair to give everyone the same opportunity to get the same things.

Grand Emperor

I also don't care if others get the goals or goal rewards.

For some of the people who are against this in RS and/or BS, they may become lower level players in newer TL games, maybe such as RS2, and not think it's fair that they couldn't complete goals, say like the recent Valentines goals, and blame TL for not being fair.

Rhino Keeper
    Haha you're so right! I played for two years and a gem spender. I quit for several months because I hated the piles of food and I just got frustrated. I came back in Feb and I'm more laid back and having more fun. I think the before "me" would've cared and thought it wasn't "fair" but now, I say give it to the people!!!! It's a game !!! Plus, I missed the Halloween, thanksgiving, and Xmas goals lol ah well.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No I am sorry, but if you did not complete the goals, you will not be able to unlock the goal prizes.
    I totally get that TL thinks it would be unfair to players that worked hard for goal items, I've been playing for over 3 years (with some time off) and I've earned some great stuff. However I think if you did a poll most people would be OK with releasing older expired OVENS, just not the deco and other stuff. Part of the fun of these games is seeing how others decorate and the neat stuff they have. We all like to have unique shops. I PERSONALLY would be willing to purchase expired OVENS with gems.

Being level 99 and having played for so long, most of my recipes are maxed and we don't get the level up perks.
    Last edited by KimWill; 03-18-15 at 04:40 AM. Reason: misspelled words

Rhino Keeper
    I personally would be willing to use gems for the ovens.

I don't think they should release the decorative items. Yes I'd like to have some of them, but we did work hard for that stuff. Us die hard players like to unique Bakeries.

If TL would do a poll on releasing just the ovens for gems I think a lot of high level players would be okay with it.

I don't feel like the ovens are prizes. There IS a difference. But when has TL ever listened to us. But they would find that a lot of people would buy gems to purchase the ovens.
    Last edited by KimWill; 03-20-15 at 11:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    I would've hoped that people woulld b happy w all of the old ovens that've been brought back. I've been playing since July 2011 and this is the 1st time I've seen this happen. TL has also started giving us new recipes on the reg appliances which they'd never done b4 either. The only way we got new recipes b4 was by ether having new appliances w the wkly updates,that had recipes on them
    or thru the monthly challenges. So b happy w what they're doing it's a whole lot better then the old way,
    THX TL.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 03-20-15 at 06:00 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I would've hoped that people woulld b happy w all of the old ovens that've been brought back. I've been playing since July 2011 and this is the 1st time I've seen this happen. TL has also started giving us new recipes on the reg appliances which they'd never done b4 either. The only way we got new recipes b4 was by ether having new appliances w the wkly updates,that had recipes on them
    or thru the monthly challenges. So b happy w what they're doing it's a whole lot better then the old way,
    THX TL.
    One can be happy for the changes made while still asking for more changes. The two are not mutually exclusive. Before you started in July 2011 there were a lot of things players kept pushing for non stop so that by the time you came on board you benefitted from these changes.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast